Back to being the U-dog... and I like it.

well these experts only have goldfish memories, and we didnt play last week so theyve already forgotten that atlanta has a team.

really the only two people that should be mentioned are joe flacco and matt ryan. stafford hasnt proved much yet, although that might be bc he's in detroit, and even mark sanchez has a lot to do to even be mentioned in the same category as joe flacco and matt ryan.

well these experts only have goldfish memories, and we didnt play last week so theyve already forgotten that atlanta has a team.

really the only two people that should be mentioned are joe flacco and matt ryan. stafford hasnt proved much yet, although that might be bc he's in detroit, and even mark sanchez has a lot to do to even be mentioned in the same category as joe flacco and matt ryan.

I agree and like the term "goldfish memory". Don't think I've ever heard that.

Sounds like you watched it as well since you mentioned Sanchez. Well I guess it wouldn't take watching it to know that but they did mention him and no one picked him. I've been very surprised he has done so well.. I really thought he was going to be a bust. I'll officially say I suck at picking QB's out of the draft...

I agree and like the term "goldfish memory". Don't think I've ever heard that.

Sounds like you watched it as well since you mentioned Sanchez. Well I guess it wouldn't take watching it to know that but they did mention him and no one picked him. I've been very surprised he has done so well.. I really thought he was going to be a bust. I'll officially say I suck at picking QB's out of the draft...

Yeah, you need a REALLY short memory in the NFL...

Just watched Inside the NFL and all 3 picked SF to win. I was pretty surprised by that but like it.

On another note they had a discussion about the best QB under 25 in the league... Sapp said he'd take "Joe cool". Simms said he would take Stafford... Collinsworth chose Ryan.

Smash Mouth Turner and Pick 'Em Apart Ryan. Not giving them knicknames because that's kind of stupid but that is what they rode on last year.