The game against the jets just got a whole lot harder now..

They already have a dominant defense, now they have a potential pro bowler reciever in edwards that we have to find a corner to cover..hopefully tye hill will be acclimated to the defense before then or brian williams will be up to speed.

By then, one would assume they would be.

What are the chances of him actually playing this sunday? I mean it's not like he can learn the playbook and build any type of rhythm with hill in a couple of days.

His chances are 0% You can't just throw a guy that knows nothing about an offense in a game. It will be weeks before he steps on the field.

Edited by ConnFalcon

Braylon Edwards hasn't caught anything with his eyes open since making that FantasyFiles video

ill give him the benefit of the doubt here..He was in cleveland..come on now. brady quinn or derek anderson are not the best of QB's to get him the ball. Not saying that mark sanchez is a whole lot better, but he is in my opinion past the level of those 2 QB's

What are the chances of him actually playing this sunday? I mean it's not like he can learn the playbook and build any type of rhythm with hill in a couple of days.

You talking about Tye Hill or Edwards? Can't tell.

Braylon probably won't see the field for a while, we're talking about asking a rookie QB to get timings and chemistry with a guy who just got there and is learning a new system. I'd think at least 3-4 weeks is what it will take.

I really am worried about this game now, although you won't be able to tell how he'll perform, who'll get injured, etc. We can win any game, no doubt, but this could be a bad matchup for us if everything continues to develope nicely for them.

Thought I'd add this too about Tye Hill, I really expect him to play a decent role against the 49ers --

1. He's had ~6 weeks to get healthy/acclimated to our system.

2. We're not exactly playing a threatening offense, especially with Gore gone.

3. We're coming off a bye week, and that's given them actual practice time vs game planning time, plus Smith has said some encouraging things about him.

4. We're gonna be facing the Bears soon. Hester, anyone? Guess who's best suited to run step-for-step with that guy.

we're talking about braylon Edwards and the jets....not crabtree and Shaun hill...that's a different thread

Edited by UnrealFalcon

The Jets just traded away Chansi Stuckey though. He's not too bad and I thought he and Sanchez had developed some chemistry. Look at the stats for Stuckey this season as compared to Edwards:

Stuckey

11 REC, 120 Yards, Long 30, 1 TD

Edwards

10 REC, 139 Yards, Long 24, 0 TD

Not necessarily saying Stuckey is as good as Edwards, but I don't think the Jets game is a whole lot harder with Edwards instead of Stuckey.

Let me guess, the Saints got lucky again by not having to play the Jets with Edwards. Also, when the Falcons play the Jets (wk 15 I think) he would have been with Sanchez for 10 weeks and had enough time to develop good chemistry with him. Another example of the Saints easy schedule and good luck with the Falcons getting more bad luck. I hate the Aints.

/sarcasm off

Let me guess, the Saints got lucky again by not having to play the Jets with Edwards. Also, when the Falcons play the Jets (wk 15 I think) he would have been with Sanchez for 10 weeks and had enough time to develop good chemistry with him. Another example of the Saints easy schedule and good luck with the Falcons getting more bad luck. I hate the Aints.

/sarcasm off

:huh:

/sarcasm off

now that's funny. as stupid thinks , stupid says !