Schefter: 49ers, Crabtree reach agreement on contract

WARIIRI

just filed to ESPN - Early this am, San Francisco and its first-round pick Michael Crabtree reached agreement on a new contract. Crabtree's contract is a six-year deal that could void into a five-year deal based on Crabtree's performance. But deal is done and Crabtree's holdout is over. He is expected to report to the team's training facility today.

Its on ESPN,

I hope Singletary sends him out there for a few,

Go run a Post, Curl, Fly, etc

How hard could that be?

Very hard when you never played "PROFESIONAL football. And if an audible called he would have no clue what to do. The guy has not played football in 9 months there is no way he will see the field Sunday.

Edited by Ga_spider

keyshawn-236x300.jpg

C'MON MAN!

He's a lot better than that player in your sig, but since you lack objectivity, you will probably disagree. Crabtree was the #1 player on Kiper's big board last year. This is Green's second year in college, correct? Crabtree's second year in college was his first year on the football team and his first year playing wide receiver (he was a quarterback in high school in Dallas). He had 2,000 yards receiving and 22 TD's that year while winning the first of his two consecutive Biletnikoff awards as the nation's best receiver. There have been plenty of other wide receivers who have played in the TT "system" that never put up his numbers or were drafted in the first round or who received the accolades he did. Please, don't use that excuse and don't be an idiot.

He's also a two-time first team consensus All-American and won the AT&T Player of the Year award.

Niners now have one of the three best receivers in the league

According to the NFL site:

Michael Crabtree | #15 | WR

San Francisco 49ers | Official Team Site

Height: 6-1 Weight: 214 Age: 12

Born: 9/14/1987 Dallas , TX

College: Texas Tech

Experience: Rookie

This player does not have any statistics...

Doesn't matter, I've seen him play. Just like watching Adrian Peterson in college, you just knew Adrian Peterson would be great. You know it when you see it. He's a better receiver than Peterson is RB.

Doesn't matter, I've seen him play. Just like watching Adrian Peterson in college, you just knew Adrian Peterson would be great. You know it when you see it. He's a better receiver than Peterson is RB.

Wow that's quite the statement.

Yes, Crabtree has skill, and I hope see succeeds at his position and proves he was worth waiting for. I'm happy for the 49ers because this could really make them into a solid playoff team. I'm guessing they'll definitely have him in before the playoffs hit and we'll just have to see how beastily their team is after he's got the system down.

I worry about his locker room presence though. As our team is right now, I don't think I'd want him on our team.

He's a lot better than that player in your sig, but since you lack objectivity, you will probably disagree. Crabtree was the #1 player on Kiper's big board last year. This is Green's second year in college, correct? Crabtree's second year in college was his first year on the football team and his first year playing wide receiver (he was a quarterback in high school in Dallas). He had 2,000 yards receiving and 22 TD's that year while winning the first of his two consecutive Biletnikoff awards as the nation's best receiver. There have been plenty of other wide receivers who have played in the TT "system" that never put up his numbers or were drafted in the first round or who received the accolades he did. Please, don't use that excuse and don't be an idiot.

He's also a two-time first team consensus All-American and won the AT&T Player of the Year award.

says the guy with a texas tech sig

LMAO u put he was 12!!! well he sure was acting like a kid with that hold out thing ;)

The NFL is a whole different story.

According to Matt Maiocco, Press Democrat blog writer, is reporting via his Twitter page that 49ers head coach Mike Singletary says newly signed rookie wide receiver Michael Crabtree will not suit up on Sunday. The 49ers will exercise their two-week roster exemption on Crabtree.