This sunday's game should be a walk in the park

atlmycity

Falcons vs 49ers  

34 members have voted

1. 1. how bad will the falcons humiliate the 49ers?

• It'll be a shut out
    • We'll put in our backups in the second half
    • Only a little it'll be a close game

There is no way in H-E double hockey sticks that we shouldnt shut this team out. This should be a very effortless win. I mean maybe our offense will gel together. The 49er's offense is horrible an I mean they are in the weakest division in football. I think this is going to be a shut out. Im sayin Falcon 28-0 . I look for Turner, Gonzales and Roddy to have an outstanding game.

they must have some **** good crack in atl.....cause u b smokin......

Are you serious dude? John Abraham is gonna make shaun hill's day a living h-ell 49ers xuck i mean what good teams have you guys beat that is even worth bragging about? lol hahahahah you're in the weakest division in the league.

There is no way in H-E double hockey sticks that we shouldnt shut this team out. This should be a very effortless win. I mean maybe our offense will gel together. The 49er's offense is horrible an I mean they are in the weakest division in football. I think this is going to be a shut out. Im sayin Falcon 28-0 . I look for Turner, Gonzales and Roddy to have an outstanding game.

Are you being serious? The Cardinals were in the SUPER BOWL last year. The 49ers beat them.

Also, the 49ers are 9th in the NFL in points per game. The Falcons are 20th. The 49ers are 6th in yards allowed per game and 2nd in points allowed per game. The Falcons are ranked 30th. The 49ers have not allowed a rushing TD this season. They even shut down Adrian Peterson.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

Edited by Lord Dark Helmet

Are you being serious? The Cardinals were in the SUPER BOWL last year. The 49ers beat them.

Also, the 49ers are 9th in the NFL in points per game. The Falcons are 20th. The 49ers are 6th in yards allowed per game and 2nd in points allowed per game. The Falcons are ranked 30th. The 49ers have not allowed a rushing TD this season. They even shut down Adrian Peterson.

ah, a reasonable fan that isnt a blatant homer. Looking over your site, many people have the right perspective that this can be a good game, but there are very few but also more vocal people who believe it will be a blow out.

ah, a reasonable fan that isnt a blatant homer. Looking over your site, many people have the right perspective that this can be a good game, but there are very few but also more vocal people who believe it will be a blow out.

Falcons will blow the 49ers out. The Vikings have half the weapons the Falcons have are you serious? they are one dimisional. Michael Turner is a better back IMO an can hold on to the ball better than Adrian. AZ cardinals are a one hit wonder and look like shyyt this season.

check the post counts, we have a ton of newb trolls. always have, always will unfortunately

I am all for seeing the Falcons pound the niners into the ground, but you have to be realistic. This is by no means an easy W, like I had orginally thought when the schedule came out. Both of our O-lines need to step up, and we need to establish the running game early. We don't want this to turn into a one dimensional game. SF needs to protect Shaun Hill, or it will be a long day. Either way, its going to be a great, hard fought game.

Dude I live in Atlanta and have seen the Falcons play, there is no way the Falcons beat the 49ers. Falcons are to soft!!!They will not be able to take the pounding.

No NFL game is a "walk in the park".

Grow up..............and learn something about pro football.

Boy im 28 years old. The 49ers suck dude. Theyre qb is garbage. Like i said what good teams have they beat. i havent seen anything impressive about them. They are in the weakest division in football. Should be a walk in the park like i said before. Although their defense stepped up a little. We should blow them out.

the nfl is unpredictable anything can happen i wouldnt start poppin bottles just yet i mean i do favor our team but anything can happen

no disrespect to the cards, but warner gave that game to the niners. 2 bonesheaded OPPS INT.

lets not forget the rams are still lost.