Interesting AF Business Based Article & Info

I'm a businessman myself so this was just some interesting info to come across. The article states that the Dome's income potential has been maxed out and our chances of getting a new stadium are next to nil. We must be the "kings" of a somewhat 'smaller' market because there are better teams that are financially less valuable than their counterparts. It's funny how that might work in Baseball but not Football baby! lol

link:

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/30/football-values-09_Atlanta-Falcons_300786.html

Edited by Gimmesomo!!!

I'm a businessman myself so this was just some interesting info to come across. The article states that the Dome's income potential has been maxed out and our chances of getting a new stadium are next to nil. We must be the "kings" of a somewhat 'smaller' market because there are better teams that are financially less valuable than their counterparts. It's funny how that might work in Baseball but not Football baby! lol

link:

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/30/football-values-09_Atlanta-Falcons_300786.html

Actually the GWCC hinders the income potential of the Falcons. The GWCC made special concessions with some of the suites if Blank poors his money into it which was directly tied to many of the suites leases were about to end. The push for a new stadium has been stated by Blank and several other articles so that he can maximize revenues by direct control over them. Right now it's probably all posturing to leverage the GWCC into giving up more revenues more in line with the rest of the NFL. With Perdue doing back flips over the College HOF setting up possibly on the edge of C Olympic Park I would think he would nudge the GWCC along before he is out next year.