Falcons vs Bears

Oct 18 vs. Bears is a night game and our group is interested in watching the Sunday day games at a bar near the dome. Can anyone recommend the best place to go that would have the NFL packages so multiple games at 1pm and 4pm could be watched?

Edited by StanleyCup

Oct 18 vs. Bears is a night game and our group is interested in watching the Sunday day games at a bar near the dome. Can anyone recommend the best place to go that would have the NFL packages so multiple games at 1pm and 4pm could be watched?

Hot dang bro'......I'll send you a limo after all those wings, pizzas, beers, fries, wings, beers, chips, beers, motrin, pizzas, beers..........

No way I could last from 1pm kickoff thru Sunday nite final without medical assistance. I love the beers...lol...

There's a sports bar in the CNN center right across Falcons Landing - I'm sure you can find it if you google a lil.