Falcons are underdog Sunday

Bring It

Considering that the home team generally gets 3 points, this suggests that Vegas sees these two teams as essentially even in strength. That sounds right to me. Both teams can be impressive on both sides of the ball, but neither team is consistent enough yet to be considered as championship caliber. Accordingly the game will probably come down to turnovers, big plays and special teams.

Considering that the home team generally gets 3 points, this suggests that Vegas sees these two teams as essentially even in strength. That sounds right to me. Both teams can be impressive on both sides of the ball, but neither team is consistent enough yet to be considered as championship caliber. Accordingly the game will probably come down to turnovers, big plays and special teams.

Which the 49ers seem to be very very good at.

The Falcons are head and shoulders better on offense, equal at special teams, the 49'ers get the nod on defense.

At QB we are 90% better and in the NFL...........the better QB usually wins.

Now, all of the above is based on pure logic. This year, the Refs seem to want to be a HUGE part of the outcome of each game. Watch on Sunday and hold your breath every time Ryan completes a pass for over 30 yards. Watch for the flags. Ditto on runs by Turner and Norwood. Any run for good yardage COULD produce yellow daffodils, appearing everywhere. LOL

The Falcons are head and shoulders better on offense, equal at special teams, the 49'ers get the nod on defense.

At QB we are 90% better and in the NFL...........the better QB usually wins.

Now, all of the above is based on pure logic. This year, the Refs seem to want to be a HUGE part of the outcome of each game. Watch on Sunday and hold your breath every time Ryan completes a pass for over 30 yards. Watch for the flags. Ditto on runs by Turner and Norwood. Any run for good yardage COULD produce yellow daffodils, appearing everywhere. LOL

I agree. It showed up last night when Farve got picked only to have a PI call on a great defensive move...much harder to beat teams when silly calls are being made from every direction.

I agree. It showed up last night when Farve got picked only to have a PI call on a great defensive move...much harder to beat teams when silly calls are being made from every direction.

there are several new rules or rule changes this season. it does seem like the refs and the players to some degree are struggling early in the season to adjust.

Thrilled to hear this. As irrational as it is, I wasn't nervous about the NE game until nearly all the Fox announcers picked us in the hour leading up to it.

I hope everyone picks the 49er's. :P

your putting a teams success in a bunch of retired players/coaches picks which you are only watching not the players, wow very smart

Winning has the accompanying baggage of being picked

to win. We have to get beyond wanting to be the underdog

and move over to the point of expecting to win and being

picked to win. It is part of the "process", get familiar

with it.

Edited by LADBABY