Any one have tickets to the bears game

Good luck, theres gonna be about 15,000-20,000 Bears fans there looking for tix driving the price up.

which blows cause i'm from peoria illinois and i'm drivig down to that game as a falcon. My first time in the dome. atlanta needs to grow a pair and cheer for their home team and not give up their tickets.

which blows cause i'm from peoria illinois and i'm drivig down to that game as a falcon. My first time in the dome. atlanta needs to grow a pair and cheer for their home team and not give up their tickets.

Good luck with that one.. The problem is there are huge chunks of corporate seats that nobody ever sits in. Like Coca-Cola owns like 700 seats, they are supposed to give them away to vendors, they give away some of them, and maybe they give some of them to folks that would never ever go to a game but wouldnt want to turn down an exec from Coke for the tix in fear of losing the account so they just sty empty.. They should just give em to their Atlanta based employees and let the place be full