What's been going on?

Big Bubba

The South has been awkward. Panthers, 0-3, Bucs, 0-4. Both of our teams are attempting to tie up the Lions record from last year. Since my team has all but given up on the season and has been excluded from the South race, I find myself looking at the other teams from a more unbiased point of view.

Falcons look solid but the real star of the division is proving to be the Saints.

Saint fans, If your team keeps going strong like it has been, then I can see you guys easily making it to the Sb.

Bucs, you guys are rebuilding, I wouldn't worry about it.

Panthers, This is bound to be Fox's last season with the Panthers. They got rid of Henning because everyone thought the panthers vanilla offense was his fault. Then the new guy has proved to be every bit as vanilla as Henning "seemed" to be. Everything is and has been pointing toward Fox being the number one problem. The rebuilding process is going to be brutal. What, with no first round pick next draft.

The South has been awkward. Panthers, 0-3, Bucs, 0-4. Both of our teams are attempting to tie up the Lions record from last year. Since my team has all but given up on the season and has been excluded from the South race, I find myself looking at the other teams from a more unbiased point of view.

Falcons look solid but the real star of the division is proving to be the Saints.

Saint fans, If your team keeps going strong like it has been, then I can see you guys easily making it to the Sb.

Bucs, you guys are rebuilding, I wouldn't worry about it.

Panthers, This is bound to be Fox's last season with the Panthers. They got rid of Henning because everyone thought the panthers vanilla offense was his fault. Then the new guy has proved to be every bit as vanilla as Henning "seemed" to be. Everything is and has been pointing toward Fox being the number one problem. The rebuilding process is going to be brutal. What, with no first round pick next draft.

At least there is some players on your D still hitting with some authority. I don't think the skins have enough, but the bucs may have renewed their confidence.

I wonder what the thinking was changing D schemes, that is the same Defense that couldn't stop the Panthers for about the last 6 years.