Falcons To Work Out Defensive Linemen?

luckyhole

A little uncomfortable that we'd have to resort to doing this but hey, if there's a problem fix it.

Agreed. This is not exactly a great sign. I wonder if we are looking for a udfa or someone in the 30+ club with a little juice left in the tank for some situational assistance. I sort of hope it is a vet but I have no idea who is still out there.

Agreed. This is not exactly a great sign. I wonder if we are looking for a udfa or someone in the 30+ club with a little juice left in the tank for some situational assistance. I sort of hope it is a vet but I have no idea who is still out there.

I agree its not a great sign, but Abe, Bierman < who is situational, And Babs are the only ones worth a flip. They have to do something now then later. Time to cut some dead wood and if they can find some vets so be it. Kind of wished we grabbed, either Greg Ellis when we had the chance. Richard Seymour was just too much, but we needs DTs more than anything. :unsure:

This is one time, I hope TD doesn't get a no-name unless he is un-godly.

"Rumor has it the #Falcons are planning on working out some defensive linemen on Tuesday. Stay tuned..."

Link

Interested to see who they bring in ... time to speculate?

Yeah, that would have been a great move LAST week, when we had two weeks to acclimate someone. But I'm nitpicking.

TD should go after Big John and Big Grady or raid the awful teams

I know it wouldnt take much to get Grady(He just wants money at this point) lions arent winning and he isnt the future there. so probably a late round and a dev player.

Big John could be harder

TD's a great GM but to me he reacts too slow and/or passively

Edited by zone3lb