FACT: The Niners are 3-0 in the worst division in the NFL

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see us losing this game, they don't have the quarterback or receivers to take advantage of our secondary and they don't have Gore. Their defense is good, but our offense is better than their defense. We are better at every skill position on offense and have a better coaching staff. Their is no conceivable reason to believe that we are losing this game.

Can't see us losing this game, they don't have the quarterback or receivers to take advantage of our secondary and they don't have Gore. Their defense is good, but our offense is better than their defense. We are better at every skill position on offense and have a better coaching staff. Their is no conceivable reason to believe that we are losing this game.

Agreed. I think against their offense that our defense will look just as good as theirs. Problem for them is we actually have an offense too.

Let's not crown these guys yet. They are the Grossman Bears part deux. I ain't skeered.

Falcons will win, just a matter of by how much.

Under Coach Mike Smiths watch the FALCONS haven't lost back to back regular season game yet, I don't see them starting a trend by losing this game. No way will this 49ers defense be able to stop our high powered offense, I'm sure the mistakes against the patriots for our FALCONS offense have been addressed and corrected, same for the FALCONS defense, well, for the defense let me say improved and hopefully corrected but good enough.

No pun intended at all, they are a young defense and need some work, but they are getting better and should be able to handle the 49ers.

The 49ers run game is questionable also IMO.

Eitherway my prediction is : FALCONS 38 49ers 13. :D

Edited by Electric Falcon

Under Coach Mike Smiths watch the FALCONS haven't lost back to back regular season game yet, I don't see a trend starting now. No way will this 49ers defense be able to stop our high powered offense, I'm sure the mistakes against the patriots have been addressed and corrected.

The 49ers run game is questionable also IMO.

Eitherway my prediction is : FALCONS 38 49ers 13. :D

Yea without Gore, of course is questionable.

I know very little regarding the 49ers, what I do know is that their HC once dropped his pants in anger. Like it or not that tells me this guy is spirited, much like our own Mike :)

They are 3-0, we are 2-1. The trip to Boston brought me back to earth, cause up untill then I though our offense was unstoppable, that our defense could cause turnovers no matter the opponent and that our coaching staff could adapt to any situation.. that proved to be every situation but having the ball approximately 20 minutes as supposed to the opponents 40 :wacko:

Tbh, unlike Singletary Im keeping my pants on while crossing my fingers come sunday.

I know very little regarding the 49ers, what I do know is that their HC once dropped his pants in anger. Like it or not that tells me this guy is spirited, much like our own Mike :)

They are 3-0, we are 2-1. The trip to Boston brought me back to earth, cause up untill then I though our offense was unstoppable, that our defense could cause turnovers no matter the opponent and that our coaching staff could adapt to any situation.. that proved to be every situation but having the ball approximately 20 minutes as supposed to the opponents 40 :wacko:

Tbh, unlike Singletary Im keeping my pants on while crossing my fingers come sunday.

My pants are off every Sunday!

They are a good team with a good defense. While Hill is not necessarily scary this is not a team to underestimate. We have to protect the ball and force Hill to beat us through the air, as much as our secondary sucks Morgan and Bruce aren't scary to cover. Stop Davis and we should have a good chance at winning.

Please stop with the assumptions that this is gonna be a walkover.

Where did the objectivity go all of a sudden?

There are NO walkovers in the NFL. If we play scared like we did against NE, we'll lose. I just don't see that happening. Their best offensive player (by far) is out and they won't be able to shut down our offense if we stay aggressive. BTW, NE didn't shut down the Falcons, Smith and Mularkey did.

Let's not crown these guys yet. They are the Grossman Bears part deux. I ain't skeered.

So your saying they should have played better teams? You play who's on your schedule.. I dont think anyone thought the Cardinalss were gonna have a bad year.

You do realize that the NFC south has 2 teams that are winless, right? How can the NFC West be the worst in football when the south has a worse record?

So your saying they should have played better teams? You play who's on your schedule.. I dont think anyone thought the Cardinalss were gonna have a bad year.

Just for the sake of argument, I never thought the Cards were THAT great of a team to begin with. Yes, they have the best receving core in the league (and the best WR in the league) but I just think they got hot at the right time. They had a terrible run game all season, and all the sudden in the playoffs they were ripping off big runs. Their defense wasn't that awesome either, but got hot in the playoffs. I guess thats the beauty of the playoffs though, the regular season means nothing.

Just for the sake of argument, I never thought the Cards were THAT great of a team to begin with. Yes, they have the best receving core in the league (and the best WR in the league) but I just think they got hot at the right time. They had a terrible run game all season, and all the sudden in the playoffs they were ripping off big runs. Their defense wasn't that awesome either, but got hot in the playoffs. I guess thats the beauty of the playoffs though, the regular season means nothing.

I agree with this... Good post

So what... they play great defense.. The Ravens won a SuperBowl with TRENT DILFER at QB..

They don't have a Ravens defense. The Rams QB just made it look like that.

And seriously, you have to have been reading the niners boards like I have to understand how little confidence they have in their QB.

About half of them would have him kidnapped and deported if they could.