Falcons through a trolls goggles

Izo#2883

How high motor is our high durable motor guy?

Last game something caught my eye in the first quarter. It was Biermann, trying to catch his breath after a play where he caught New England running back, 110 yards down the field.

This strongly indicates that our strength and conditioning coaches have been slacking lately. Get some fire under these guys will ya?? Last year we had the most injuries in team history, with small cuts and bruises every single effin game.. I mean wtf are we paying these guys for?

The wrong Mike.

Its the undeniable truth and fact, that we hired the wrong HC and no, Im not referring to Bobboy Petrinko. After wieving the Pats dismantling my belowed Atlanta Falcons (by the way, I have been a fan of this team since 1962 but that name was nearly taken), its become clear that Mike Smith got caught with his pants down.. If we would have just went ahead with Mike Singletary, at least we would have had a coach that decided for himself when to take his pants off!

My final dyspepsia (How is that for a new official Atlanta Falcons blog: "Flare's weekly Dyspepsia"??), is that we really need to look at our running back, which again might lead to the strength and conditioning coaches. His calfs are nowhere big enough to be a feature back!!

Last game against New England, Turner was stuffed at the line of scrimmage and all I could do was watch in disbelief :wacko: Against the Chiefs last year he gave 2 defensive linemen a trip on each muscle for about 15 yards, but now suddenly the suckies line in all NFL (Pats D-line, what have they proven in the past 10 years anyway right?) is able to stop him with 8 man in the box... WTH!! Come on Arthuer Black, make Tom Dimistroff do what every fan wants him to do:

Bring every FA and their hamster home!!!

SIDENOTE: I hereby denounce my enfatuation of Matt Ryan and I join the thousand Joe Flacco followers that truly believe in the undeniable truth.. he is truly better than Byron Leftwich.

You made me laugh. Then I frowned because I realized that I have indeed read all of this over the past week.

Then I laughed again because I realized that it's okay - we have a great team - building towards a championship and contending year after year. Foundation is in place and the bricks are being placed piece by piece.

So while they wallow in misery - I am bathing in all the excitement and anticipation that a fan of a team like this can bask in. Who really wins?

And get this because I'm about to blow your mind.

Ready? Are you sure cause this might be a doosey?

Alright then . . . Jamaal Anderson

might be a bust.

GASP :o

I know right. I'm Shocked too. There should Totally be over 3000+ threads on this.

Edited by atl falcon 89

Jamaal Anderson

might be a bust.

GASP :o

I know right. I'm Shocked too. There should Totally be over 3000+ threads on this.

Im sick of Jamaal Anderson bashing threads. Its come to a point where I dont bother writing in em since they are filled with spew, spin and people not interested in a discussion. They would rather bash the fans that support him. Being ridiculed because you support a Falcon player, who would have thought it?

This is actually bound to end up as a Jamaal Anderson bash thread.. sad :unsure:

Recently I have lacked the desire to come on the messageboard. Maybe I should make a push/effort into PF.