JR's Prospect's Declaring for the draft

Jaymadd

I really feel like alot of JR prospects might declare for the draft. I think that the Collective Bargaining Agreements might have alot to do with it. I also feel like injuries this season to a few key players, i.e, Gresham and Bradford might have college prospects thinking about that Dreadful injury during their senior season. I like quite a few JR prospects in this years draft. I wanted to know what others have thought about the situation.

I feel like a lot will declare, but more because of the CBA than because of the injuries to Bradford and Gresham. Injuries happen, it just happened at an unfortunate time for Gresham. Bradford still has plenty of time to play this year, though I have been pretty consistent in saying that he is overrated for some time now.

Anyways I'm not sure if Everson Griffen will declare. A lot of USC players stay for their senior seasons and I feel like they have such a good, tight knit community that it will keep him in college for his senior season. That sucks for us because we could really use Griffen, but we will have to see.

I feel like a lot will declare, but more because of the CBA than because of the injuries to Bradford and Gresham. Injuries happen, it just happened at an unfortunate time for Gresham. Bradford still has plenty of time to play this year, though I have been pretty consistent in saying that he is overrated for some time now.

Anyways I'm not sure if Everson Griffen will declare. A lot of USC players stay for their senior seasons and I feel like they have such a good, tight knit community that it will keep him in college for his senior season. That sucks for us because we could really use Griffen, but we will have to see.

Well with the Success that Sanchez has had it may open the door a little more, and he did that despite what Coach CArroll told him. The kid is gettin props and will be a 1-2 round pick if he declares, but that is only based on the talent in the draft, but i think that there will be alot of talent in the 2011 draft too, but if the kid is smart, especially based on the CBA then he needs to declare and get his money main, with the Falcons of course.

The draft is deep with talent with just the Sr. I think that will deture any Jrs.

I dont think that will deture them honestly, Some of the Jr prospects are better than the Senior prospects. I think that this draft will be less attractive if the Jrs dont declare. The Senior RB are weak, I really dont like the SR DE class, the DT class is ok, the LB class is ok. This drafts needs to jR 4 REAL.

Yup... Agents will tell guys "This is the last year to cash in" (i read a article and a agent said thats what they are going to tell the highly rated jrs) .... Everyone thinks the new rookie scale will only effect the top 10 but this agent said the whole 1st round will feel the change..Think about it.. if the 10 pick is now making what the last year 17 pick makes..The 17 pick is not making how much the last year 25 pick makes.... So what is the 25 pick making now.....It will change the whole 1st round....Another thing is seeing guys like Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford,and Jermaine Gresham get hurt will affect some players opinions.

I can very easily see 5 or 6 possible QB's going in the 1st round... Sam Bradford, Jimmy Clausen, Jake Locker, Tim Tebow, Jevan Snead, and possibly Colt McCoy

This draft could have good 1st round talent in the 2nd and 3rd rounds

Locker would be foolish to come out this year. Imagine how good he could be with better players around him as a senior with another year under Sarkisian and his staff. He has come a long way since last year obviously, but he could be a top 5-10 pick if he stays for his senior year but he won't sniff that unless he really has an amazing rest of the year and blows people away in their bowl game like Sanchez did last year.

Locker would be foolish to come out this year. Imagine how good he could be with better players around him as a senior with another year under Sarkisian and his staff. He has come a long way since last year obviously, but he could be a top 5-10 pick if he stays for his senior year but he won't sniff that unless he really has an amazing rest of the year and blows people away in their bowl game like Sanchez did last year.

I dont know, I have mixed feelings about Locker, I think he will be a 2nd-3rd round pick if he declares, but he took time away and has only played one year, but he is having a heck of a year. I wouldnt be suprised if he declared though based on the CBA situation.

Jake Locker is going to be a first round pick if he comes out.....Jake Locker is a better prospect then coming out then Josh Freeman and Joe Flacco was considered......

Mel Kiper has Jake Locker as his 6th best prospect and Todd Mcshay have him top 3

Its a good chance that he will come out.... Scouts are real high on him

Jake Locker is going to be a first round pick if he comes out.....Jake Locker is a better prospect then coming out then Josh Freeman and Joe Flacco was considered......

Mel Kiper has Jake Locker as his 6th best prospect and Todd Mcshay have him top 3

Its a good chance that he will come out.... Scouts are real high on him

I can see why, he has a good arm, and he is fast, he would be great for a team that has an aging QB, and he can sit for a year or two. I saw too that Jake Locker was rated pretty high on one of these draft sites.