Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFanEric

Ravens-Patriots

160 posts in this topic

man that non call on 4th and five against a daring bllichek knocked the wind out of us. I still can't believe we didnt go for it, what were they thinking for Gods sakes? To make matters worse they went the length of the field and converted 2 4th down conversions that we refused to blitz.

16 points are two TDS and 2 point conversions...I'm scratching my head here if that isn't a blowout. Infact anything over 10 points is a blowout.

slap yourself.

Scratch your head all you want. It won't make the useless grey matter you call a brain function any better. See the Bears game if you want a blowout. Two touchdowns as the Chargers game showed it can be obtained in less than 2 minutes. You're not smart enough to debate with me in football terms so do yourself a favor kiddo and kick yourself.

Scratch your head all you want. It won't make the useless grey matter you call a brain function any better. See the Bears game if you want a blowout. Two touchdowns as the Chargers game showed it can be obtained in less than 2 minutes. You're not smart enough to debate with me in football terms so do yourself a favor kiddo and kick yourself.

Against New Englad, really?

Its funny because if I recall correctly Ryan is an Elite QB, Roddy, jenkins, and Gonzales aren't exactly terrible either and had 2 minutes and more at the end of the game, how come it didn't work???

explain that one football genius. :lol:

Its funny because if I recall correctly Ryan is an Elite QB, Roddy, jenkins, and Gonzales aren't exactly terrible either and had 2 minutes and more at the end of the game, how come it didn't work???

Because of your face, man. B)

explain that one football genius. laugh.gif

What game were you watching? What 2 minutes? The Pats got the ball at almost the 8 minute mark and kept it the rest of the game?

Could you tell me about those 2 minutes - what did we do in that alternate universe?

our front 4 was HORRIBLE and we beat ourselves up with flags, its stupid to compair us to the ravens they play totally different football.. you never know if we played the pats again we could win 40-3 or lose 45-7 you never know with the nfl lets just hope this loss kicked our team into shape

:blink: :lol: I warned you to stop while you were only a little behind. Are you ready for the answer?

The reason Ryan, Roddy, Jenkins, and Gonzales could not score in the last 2 minutes of the game is because....The Patriots had the ball the last 7 minutes of the game.

First you think the game was a difference of 19 points, then you think 10 points is a blowout. Then you wonder why the Falcons offense couldn't score in the 2 minute drill when they didn't even have the ball.

Maybe you were practicing karate in the garage instead of watching the game. I don't know. I don't see anyone can be this critical of the team and not have a clue about the game they supposedly watched but it's pretty funny to me. :D

our front 4 was HORRIBLE and we beat ourselves up with flags, its stupid to compair us to the ravens they play totally different football.. you never know if we played the pats again we could win 40-3 or lose 45-7 you never know with the nfl lets just hope this loss kicked our team into shape

It's apparent that we missed our opportunity to beat the Pats. No Wes Welker, rusty Tom Brady and a rebuilt defense made the Pats very vulnerable. We could not capitalize and come up with the big plays when we needed too. Missed interceptions, stopping 3rd and longs, converting 3rd downs etc.

Statically the defense is about where they were last year, but the offensive production has declined. If teams stack the box Ryan must exploit the single coverage deep. You can't expect to beat anybody on the road scoring 10 points.

He also didn't throw a touchdown......

Yes, he did. It was called back because Jenkins did what Randy Moss does on every catch. It's just a penalty when Jenkins does it.

The comparison is not between Flacco and Ryan. They're both good QBs, albeit with different skill sets. Flacco can throw the ball deep better, but that also means he takes a lot of sacks by holding the ball waiting for things to open up downfield, much like Roethlisberger. But he can afford to take more chances because of his defense. Ryan can't.

The debate should be who is a better playcaller, Cam Cameron or Mike Mularkey. We lost to the Pats because our playcalling was way too conservative. There's not much Ryan can do about that with the exception of going rogue or something.

:blink: :lol: I warned you to stop while you were only a little behind. Are you ready for the answer?

The reason Ryan, Roddy, Jenkins, and Gonzales could not score in the last 2 minutes of the game is because....The Patriots had the ball the last 7 minutes of the game.

First you think the game was a difference of 19 points, then you think 10 points is a blowout. Then you wonder why the Falcons offense couldn't score in the 2 minute drill when they didn't even have the ball.

Maybe you were practicing karate in the garage instead of watching the game. I don't know. I don't see anyone can be this critical of the team and not have a clue about the game they supposedly watched but it's pretty funny to me. :D

i'll admit I stopped watching after the TD, but i heard we got the ball back w/ 2 minutes to go and didnt do squat again.

the point still stands though buddy, beating a 16 point lead is more of an exception to the rule, if you cant see this it is because you are blind.