Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFanEric

Ravens-Patriots

160 posts in this topic

dude if we threw down field like I said we should've we could've easily kept that game competitive, but no...we pretty much had mularky walk on the field and point to their DBs where our short throws were gonna go.

we'd still lose because they ran it up the gut w/o having a shadow casted on their RBs though.

yeah but fox has been playing him 1 on 1 most of the time, and hasnt allowed 114 w/ coverage over the top, lol.

Not true...... Ed Reed plays 30 yards from the LOS on every play..... The freakin best safety in the league...lol.... Thats why its hard to go deep on the ravens

So do you disagree that Flacco and Mason look better than Ryan and Roddy in this game?

Don't swat away from the argument now.

flacco hasn't really had that good of a game

most of the time i'm seeing foxy alone, like the TD play (he shouldve PI'd on that one), and the one where he allowed the catch.

People also got to remember one difference between our game and theirs, It was raining and the field was soaked. Its pretty nice there right now. ;)

For those of you that think the sky is falling because we lost to the Patriots, watch the Patriots game, the Ravens clearly have a better defense then us and they already allowed a touchdown, our Defense didnt allow a touchdown until the 4th quarter. We didnt play great last week but we still hung on and the Patriots are a great team.

Don't be such a homer. Last week game against Patriots didn't raise concern about the defense. Thats not to say that Atlanta may correct or fix the problem on defense.

Patriots didn't have Welker, Moss was questionable, and Brady probably played one of his worst game of his career. We still couldn't take advantage of the Patriots. Brady looks like his old self in the Ravens game. Had the Patriots played last week as they are playing today, the game would have been a blow out.

Gonzalez is better than Heap.

Jenkins is better than Clayton.

however I'll give you that Mason is probably better or equal to Roddy.

our #3-5 receivers are better.

It's still less of a cast than Ryan has.

with Baltimore's defense the falcons would be the favorites to win the NFC

I somehow have the feeling that the Pats had an easier time to gameplan against us, than against the Ravens. Against us, their plan was simply to beat our defense in the head with the clock.. cant do that against the Ravens.

Yes, it does appear like we are very one dimensional compared to the Ravens or Pats.

Yes, it does appear like we are very one dimensional compared to the Ravens or Pats.

Thats a weird way of putting it. But yes, the Ravens defense have been at the top of the league for years, now they have the offensive pieces put together as well.

But comparing the Falcons to the Pats is just crazy. You have the most winning franchise in the past 10 years compared to one thats in its second season or a major rebuild.

Don't be such a homer. Last week game against Patriots didn't raise concern about the defense. Thats not to say that Atlanta may correct or fix the problem on defense.

Patriots didn't have Welker, Moss was questionable, and Brady probably played one of his worst game of his career. We still couldn't take advantage of the Patriots. Brady looks like his old self in the Ravens game. Had the Patriots played last week as they are playing today, the game would have been a blow out.

Thank you, my point exactly. I still think Flacco is a better qb than Ryan an im a Falcon fan ,but i speak the truth. the ravens played a helluva lot better then we did against the patriots an the Patriots had a few injuries when they played us.

Dharma Initiative likes this

with Baltimore's defense the falcons would be the favorites to win the NFC

not this year

the only time the Ravens D looked like the ravens D of old was against the sorry *** browns.

KC made it far too hard of a game given it was the Chiefs,

THE chargers ripped the D a new one

and Now Brady and the Pats have pretty much shredded them

Thank you, my point exactly. I still think Flacco is a better qb than Ryan an im a Falcon fan ,but i speak the truth. the ravens played a helluva lot better then we did against the patriots an the Patriots had a few injuries when they played us.

So what about the injury falcons had..

P.Jerry out for the season

Norwood out..

Stop comparing Apples with Oranges..

Izo#2883 likes this

Yeah, good drive by Flacco, for sure. I like the guy, but hope he falls just a little short of Ryan every week lol. But they trust him and they should.

Yeah, good drive by Flacco, for sure. I like the guy, but hope he falls just a little short of Ryan every week lol. But they trust him and they should.

hes good, but it shows the pats are STILL a good team and the ravens had problems too. ;)