Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFanEric

Ravens-Patriots

160 posts in this topic

He's look poor in other games from what I've heard. Besides, he's built to defend Moss better than Grimes and Houston are.

good point, this is the first game I got to see him.

Man I wish we had a haloti Ngata, that dude is an absolute beast...

quick edit:

Dorsey has not looked bad at all today...(crosses fingers for trade)

Good thing Jenkins and Gonzalez doesn't let the rain stop them from making every catch. We'd have all sorts of drops.

Oh I get it you just don't like Roddy :rolleyes:

It's not a bad thing, it's a different way to play. It's not what we do. I'm not saying their offense isn't good, or that Flacco isn't a good QB. I agree, they've been running the ball better than us... against the Chiefs D, Chargers D (suspect at this point) and Browns D.... compared to us against the Dolphins D, Carolina D, and Patriots D.

Mason, Heap, Clayton, every RB is a great receiver. They are finally playing someone, brag on Flacco after this week.

I am sick of the Flacco Hype. Ryan is the real All-Pro. Ryan leads the Falcons, Flacco plays for the Ravens.

I like Flacco and i think he is a good QB but you guys are right....Flacco supporting cast is better then this dude making them out to be... Of couse Matt Ryan has better weapons but Mason (has been under-rated for years), Heap (he is looking like his former probowl self), clayton (dude has breakout player ability) and the 3 RBs are pretty good........

You gotta also think about the Opponents.... Like Steve Wyche said... " The Falcons has beat two 0-3 teams but those teams are Tennessee titans type 0-3"....The Dolphins dominated the colts but somehow lost and we all know what the panthers could be..... Both of these teams won their divisions last year...

The Ravens beats the Browns and KC... We all know that they just sucks right now and i think the Chargers is a good team but they let the freakin Raiders dominate them....

I like Flacco and i know a team can only play who they are scheduled to play..The Falcons and Matt Ryan has harder opponents .. Thats why i feel like comparing the 2 are not fair right now...... Wait until the season is over...

there are posters in this theard talking that our defense did better than the Ravens defense.

In the first half, our defense allowed less points, so it's a fair argument. Whether or not it was because of our defense or because of the Patriots offense, is debatable.

At least Moss didn't get a TD on us. :P

Yep, yep! They are 2 points away from their total against us all together with another quarter and change to play. ...and we just gave up on that last TD I think lol.

dude if we had this ravens defense, we'd be baller status. They've played great, minus landry missing every tackle even in practice.

I like Flacco and i think he is a good QB but you guys are right....Flacco supporting cast is better then this dude making them out to be... Of couse Matt Ryan has better weapons but Mason (has been under-rated for years), Heap (he is looking like his former probowl self), clayton (dude has breakout player ability) and the 3 RBs are pretty good........

You gotta also think about the Opponents.... Like Steve Wyche said... " The Falcons has beat two 0-3 teams but those teams are Tennessee titans type 0-3"....The Dolphins dominated the colts but somehow lost and we all know what the panthers could be..... Both of these teams won their divisions last year...

The Ravens beats the Browns and KC... We all know that they just sucks right now and i think the Chargers is a good team but they let the freakin Raiders dominate them....

I like Flacco and i know a team can only play who they are scheduled to play..The Falcons and Matt Ryan has harder opponents .. Thats why i feel like comparing the 2 are not fair right now...... Wait until the season is over...

Gonzalez is better than Heap.

Jenkins is better than Clayton.

however I'll give you that Mason is probably better or equal to Roddy.

our #3-5 receivers are better.

It's still less of a cast than Ryan has.

So Mason has been shut down since the 1st quarter and the one catch he just got is negated by an Offenses interference call.

Disappears just like Roddy White I guess. :rolleyes:

You guys wanted to see what can Blitzing do the Brady ..... Well here you go...... You guys all-pro CB Foxworth was just beat....

Every team does not have a revis.....Also has anyone thought about the Jets blitzing them caught the Pats off guard (similar to the wild-cat last year)....... The Pats maybe fixed that problem after the Jets game (during their practice week)......

So Mason has been shut down since the 1st quarter and the one catch he just got is negated by an Offenses interference call.

Disappears just like Roddy White I guess. :rolleyes:

Roddy disappearing is OK because it means our other receivers are getting open, yet Mason disappears and it's because he's not good....

Roddy disappearing is OK because it means our other receivers are getting open, yet Mason disappears and it's because he's not good....

I was being sarcastic.

their running back tandem is much better than ours, they can all catch out of the back field and make cuts. Our feature back is only great at running, the other two have been mediocre, or injured.

You guys wanted to see what can Blitzing do the Brady ..... Well here you go...... You guys all-pro CB Foxworth was just beat....

Every team does not have a revis.....Also has anyone thought about the Jets blitzing them caught the Pats off guard (similar to the wild-cat last year)....... The Pats maybe fixed that problem after the Jets game (during their practice week)......

yeah but fox has been playing him 1 on 1 most of the time, and hasnt allowed 114 w/ coverage over the top, lol.

Wow the Ravens have an explosive offense. I still can't believe we only scored 10 points against the Pats defense.

I somehow have the feeling that the Pats had an easier time to gameplan against us, than against the Ravens. Against us, their plan was simply to beat our defense in the head with the clock.. cant do that against the Ravens.

Wow the Ravens have an explosive offense. I still can't believe we only scored 10 points against the Pats defense.

We're over thinking it. They are gonna go back to basics and it'll help.

dude you just want to talk and argue now..... I said ofcourse Matt Ryan weapons is better..... I'm also saying Flacco's weapons are not a bums.....