Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFanEric

Ravens-Patriots

160 posts in this topic

I hear allot of fans saying " If Brady was on he would have killed us" .... Why are you guys giving the DE's their credit....I read a article about Tom Brady and he gave our DE's some credit about causing pressure and even Abe said we were almost their sometimes.....Its just Brady was able to step up because their were zero pressure up the middle.....

Give the D some credit.... go look at the game again... Brady over threw Moss on that deep pass for a reason... re-look at the game....

Sidenote: Thomas Dimitroff sign Leigh Bodden next offseason please

I agree, if he had been comfortable all day he would have picked us apart, we did a pretty good job of getting pressure and scaring him.

dang, this game isn't going too well.

I hate how babied Tom Brady is with personal foul calls, Matt didn't get close to the amount Brady has gotten so far

I agree we just had terrible playcalling on both sides of the ball, mostly because our staff is scared to death to let Ryan takeover like the Raven's let Flacco do.

we have been too convervative with Ryan and the rest of the offense.

Let ryan take over like flacco??

you mean that barely 50% completion %,being sacked once, and one turnover already in one half??

Yea the ravens are letting flacco take the game over alright........ too bad the ravens are getting their ***** whipped.

I hate how babied Tom Brady is with personal foul calls, Matt didn't get close to the amount Brady has gotten so far

Matt isn't Tom Brady yet. Also Tom is a media boy so Tom gets whatever he wants

You know that when you play the patriots you have to beat them and the refs.

Patriots don't lose at home, face it. We lost to the best team over the last 10 years on the road, and it looks likely that the Raven's, the number one team on most power rankings, are going to do the same.

Let ryan take over like flacco??

you mean that barely 50% completion %,being sacked once, and one turnover already in one half??

Yea the ravens are letting flacco take the game over alright........ too bad the ravens are getting their ***** whipped.

I mean the Flacco that has 200 more yards and 1 more TD than Ryan going into today. And with much lesser receivers across the board.

I mean the Flacco that has 200 more yards and 1 more TD than Ryan going into today. And with much lesser receivers across the board.

And you know they throw deep more often and run the ball less.

And you know they throw deep more often and run the ball less.

Yeah and they run the ball better than us and get more yards in the air because their offense is playing much better than ours.

Like throwing deep and running less is a bad thing...

I agree, if he had been comfortable all day he would have picked us apart, we did a pretty good job of getting pressure and scaring him.

Allot of guys just go by sacks.... if your QB has to step up in the pockett or move around period that could affect the whole play..... But yea... it doesnt matter... That game is over.....

I just know Tom Brady is doing his thing.....Some ask why we wasn't blitzing... Well the Ravens are blitzing and getting beat for doing so..... Now the ravensare losing it all together... The Coaches are even going crazy.

Mason, Heap, Clayton, every RB is a great receiver. They are finally playing someone, brag on Flacco after this week.

I am sick of the Flacco Hype. Ryan is the real All-Pro. Ryan leads the Falcons, Flacco plays for the Ravens.

Kinski likes this

Yeah and they run the ball better than us and get more yards in the air because their offense is playing much better than ours.

It's not a bad thing, it's a different way to play. It's not what we do. I'm not saying their offense isn't good, or that Flacco isn't a good QB. I agree, they've been running the ball better than us... against the Chiefs D, Chargers D (suspect at this point) and Browns D.... compared to us against the Dolphins D, Carolina D, and Patriots D.

Allot of guys just go by sacks.... if your QB has to step up in the pockett or move around period that could affect the whole play..... But yea... it doesnt matter... That game is over.....

I just know Tom Brady is doing his thing.....Some ask why we wasn't blitzing... Well the Ravens are blitzing and getting beat for doing so..... Now the ravensare losing it all together... The Coaches are even going crazy.

Yep, Mike Smith never lost his cool during our game.

Sure you're not a ravens fan and a falcons hater :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mason, Heap, Clayton, every RB is a great receiver. They are finally playing someone, brag on Flacco after this week.

I am sick of the Flacco Hype. Ryan is the real All-Pro. Ryan leads the Falcons, Flacco plays for the Ravens.

I wouldn't say he is not a good QB, but their playing styles is way different. Ryan reminds me of Brady and Flacco reminds me of Roethlisberger.

Sure you're not a ravens fan and a falcons hater :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I got season tickets so I'm invested in the team. I can state what I don't like about the team on here.

I hate the ravens and desperately want Ryan to outplay Flacco. But so far he hasn't because we keep restricting to try and force the run game to get started every game.

I got season tickets so I'm invested in the team. I can state what I don't like about the team on here.

I hate the ravens and desperately want Ryan to outplay Flacco. But so far he hasn't because we keep restricting to try and force the run game to get started every game.

Ryan is the better QB, you pretty much just said it, the playcalling is hindering him from looking better statistically. ...and the same thing is going on with Roddy White. Except for the drops last week, in the rain.

Yeah ryan looks alot better than flacco against this great patriots D. I'm amazed by how many breaks the patriots Oline has got, they can simply hold anyone w/o getting caught.

Foxworth looks worth the money he got, hes played moss better than houston and grimes.

You do not have to agree with everything that the team does, but you also do not have to bash them on every post or topic.

Yeah ryan looks alot better than flacco against this great patriots D. I'm amazed by how many breaks the patriots Oline has got, they can simply hold anyone w/o getting caught.

Foxworth looks worth the money he got, hes played moss better than houston and grimes.

He's look poor in other games from what I've heard. Besides, he's built to defend Moss better than Grimes and Houston are.

Ryan is the better QB, you pretty much just said it, the playcalling is hindering him from looking better statistically. ...and the same thing is going on with Roddy White. Except for the drops last week, in the rain.

Good thing Jenkins and Gonzalez doesn't let the rain stop them from making every catch. We'd have all sorts of drops.