Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFanEric

Ravens-Patriots

160 posts in this topic

For those of you that think the sky is falling because we lost to the Patriots, watch the Patriots game, the Ravens clearly have a better defense then us and they already allowed a touchdown, our Defense didnt allow a touchdown until the 4th quarter. We didnt play great last week but we still hung on and the Patriots are a great team.

Yeah did you miss all the terrible passes Brady had? They could have killed us if he wasn't off his game.

Plus they have Welker back against the Ravens.

But I have seen Flacco and Mason looking like a much better duo than Ryan and Roddy.

Abe likes this

Yeah did you miss all the terrible passes Brady had? They could have killed us if he wasn't off his game.

But I have seen Flacco and Mason looking like a much better duo than Ryan and Roddy.

The whole point is flacco is having problems too with his rocket arm. ;) The pats are a good team regardless.

Dem Birds likes this

I have an idea since you love bashing the falcons and you love the way the ravens are playing why dont you go be a raven fan.

Grow up.

Kinski, Ryan2Julio11 and Dem Birds like this

I have an idea since you love bashing the falcons and you love the way the ravens are playing why dont you go be a raven fan.

You don't have to love everything your team does to be a fan.

Quit trying to us the toughguy line because you can't argue my point.

You don't have to love everything your team does to be a fan.

Quit trying to us the toughguy line because you can't argue my point.

What tough guy line, all of your topics and post have been bashing the falcons. I call it like I see it.

Kinski likes this

Pats got a touchdown again. Wow against the ravens D, ours was SOOOO bad, huh? :P

THey had to Field goal us to death. at least. :P

What tough guy line, all of your topics and post have been bashing the falcons. I call it like I see it.

So do you disagree that Flacco and Mason look better than Ryan and Roddy in this game?

Don't swat away from the argument now.

i was going to use this game to evaluate where our team was, and I am pretty encouraged by how good the Patriots really are. They are playing like a super bowl team and it is showing today. They can blow out the Ravens real quick.

yuor right on it, too, Dharma is that like Dharma and Greg? :P

So do you disagree that Flacco and Mason look better than Ryan and Roddy in this game?

LOL like I said since you love them so much go be a fan. All you do is bash our team.

Flacco and Mason haven't done **** since the first drive.

Your argument that they were missing Welker, well we were missing Norwood and he's like our Welker. Oh and Harry Douglas too! And Peria Jerry! And William Moore!

*tries to run around the argument again*

Yeah flacco is tearing it up with his 50% completion percentage. They were good on the first drive, but have not done much. Our offense has done better than theirs at this point in the game.

Flacco and Mason haven't done **** since the first drive.

Your argument that they were missing Welker, well we were missing Norwood and he's like our Welker. Oh and Harry Douglas too! And Peria Jerry! And William Moore!

Here's the difference: we are comparing us last week to the Ravens this week.

The Patriots played us without Welker last week. Now he is playing. So now you change things up because they now have an additional player compared to when they played us. You can't directly say the same Patriots are playing this week versus last week.

Pats got a touchdown again. Wow against the ravens D, ours was SOOOO bad, huh? :P

THey had to Field goal us to death. at least. :P

our defense was pathetic.

For those of you that think the sky is falling because we lost to the Patriots, watch the Patriots game, the Ravens clearly have a better defense then us and they already allowed a touchdown, our Defense didnt allow a touchdown until the 4th quarter. We didnt play great last week but we still hung on and the Patriots are a great team.

I've been thinking the exact same thing. Many considered the ravens the best team in the nfl or at least one of the best but the pats look much better than they did against us.

And now the pats with a big interception.

Here's the difference: we are comparing us last week to the Ravens this week.

The Patriots played us without Welker last week. Now he is playing. So now you change things up because they now have an additional player compared to when they played us. You can't directly say the same Patriots are playing this week versus last week.

It isn't just the offense, the pats defense has been better thus far than against us too...although the ravens are driving. I think by far the primary reason we lost was bad play calling and not because we are bad or as bad as some have been wanting to claim.

It isn't just the offense, the pats defense has been better thus far than against us too...although the ravens are driving. I think by far the primary reason we lost was bad play calling and not because we are bad or as bad as some have been wanting to claim.

I agree we just had terrible playcalling on both sides of the ball, mostly because our staff is scared to death to let Ryan takeover like the Raven's let Flacco do.

we have been too convervative with Ryan and the rest of the offense.

lookout likes this

I hear allot of fans saying " If Brady was on he would have killed us" .... Why are you guys giving the DE's their credit....I read a article about Tom Brady and he gave our DE's some credit about causing pressure and even Abe said we were almost their sometimes.....Its just Brady was able to step up because their were zero pressure up the middle.....

Give the D some credit.... go look at the game again... Brady over threw Moss on that deep pass for a reason... re-look at the game....

Sidenote: Thomas Dimitroff sign Leigh Bodden next offseason please

I hear allot of fans saying " If Brady was on he would have killed us" .... Why are you guys giving the DE's their credit....I read a article about Tom Brady and he gave our DE's some credit about causing pressure and even Abe said we were almost their sometimes.....Its just Brady was able to step up because their were zero pressure up the middle.....

Give the D some credit.... go look at the game again... Brady over threw Moss on that deep pass for a reason... re-look at the game....

Sidenote: Thomas Dimitroff sign Leigh Bodden next offseason please

they showed that highlight during this game. There is no pressure, our defender falls down against Moss and Brady just overthrows it. And does it again and again the rest of the game.

That was the worst pass rush I have seen us do this year. We rarely got close to him.