Whats With All The Panic?

Oh no the season is lost we are going down hard, we have no pass rush and Turner hasnt been getting it done...the sky is falling...blah blah blah!!!!!

I know its the Atlanta Falcons Message Boards and this isnt new....but come on guys we had 1 bad game and it was against a favorite to win it all.....

I wasnt happy with the performance of our D or our O for that matter!! They will get it together...turner will get it going and our D will (or beter) step up and stop the run!

All im trying to say is have faith...they will fix the issues during this week off!!

G O F A L C O N S

Oh no the season is lost we are going down hard, we have no pass rush and Turner hasnt been getting it done...the sky is falling...blah blah blah!!!!!

I know its the Atlanta Falcons Message Boards and this isnt new....but come on guys we had 1 bad game and it was against a favorite to win it all.....

I wasnt happy with the performance of our D or our O for that matter!! They will get it together...turner will get it going and our D will (or beter) step up and stop the run!

All im trying to say is have faith...they will fix the issues during this week off!!

G O F A L C O N S

You're acting like this is something new.