Would love 2 have Big Grady Jackson back 2 shut down the run!

We would be so much better off if we could have gotten Grady Jackson back 2 stop the run and force them 2 run outside thus helping our defense recognize the run and not get hit with those big play action plays that Chris Houston gets caught looking in the backfield on EVERYTIME. I would also love 4 us 2 try and get a DT from the Vikings which i doubt they will give any of the 2 up but its worth a try. 1 of those williams bros. What do u guys think?

We would be so much better off if we could have gotten Grady Jackson back 2 stop the run and force them 2 run outside thus helping our defense recognize the run and not get hit with those big play action plays that Chris Houston gets caught looking in the backfield on EVERYTIME. I would also love 4 us 2 try and get a DT from the Vikings which i doubt they will give any of the 2 up but its worth a try. 1 of those williams bros. What do u guys think?

We would have to make 2 trades for a player who left for more money, and another who might not do so well without his "twin"

not likely going to happen. Babs is great up the middle and Jerry will be back next year, there is no need to go and get someone else

We would have to make 2 trades for a player who left for more money, and another who might not do so well without his "twin"

not likely going to happen. Babs is great up the middle and Jerry will be back next year, there is no need to go and get someone else

true we do get preia back next year but jonathan i a small DT i think we could slide him all around the DL and he'll do well. I just think we need a big DT that can push the OL backwards so that we can make more defensive plays.

If you look at last year, he really wasn't a run stopper.

The guy was top 5 TFL's last 3yrs including last season with GB. He pushes the pocket on pass plays and runs up the middle get funneled to the outside because he takes up too much space to try to run inside.

The guy was top 5 TFL's last 3yrs including last season with GB. He pushes the pocket on pass plays and runs up the middle get funneled to the outside because he takes up too much space to try to run inside.

The Falcons ranked 24th against the run with Grady Jackson. Why do you think that is a great stat?

Last year he was with us and out run defense wasn't good last year in terms of yards. It's on thing to be big and it's another to be big and effective.

I never said Grady would b the perfect person 2 get our rush defense tops in the league. I said we would be better if we had him. We r ranked 24th now without him so with him im sure we would be top 20 at least. Not 2 mention we have 2 face the 49ers next week who is ranked 4th in rush defense and the saints r in our division who is ranked 5th in the league against the run. At least we wont have 2 face Frank Gore next week because of injury. Maybe we will be able 2 stop a run next week. :) We r pretty good at getting 2 the runner we r just bad at making the 1st tackle when we do reach the ball carrier.

The Falcons ranked 24th against the run with Grady Jackson. Why do you think that is a great stat?

Why dont people look stuff up before making crazy comments, and yes stryka i said that you made a crazt comment. GRady was ineffective last year period. He was not demanding double teams and we able to be blocked one-on-one most of the time. Grady was a waste of space for us, and I dont see him making that much of a difference in DET.

Bottom line, no WE dont need GRady back.

Some people think that if your NT isn't getting 10 sacks, then he's not effective.

All Grady had to do was take on the center and guard and that would open up plays for everyone else.

No we just kneo that every year that Grady has been here he has not help stop the run he is overrated.

Why dont people look stuff up before making crazy comments, and yes stryka i said that you made a crazt comment. GRady was ineffective last year period. He was not demanding double teams and we able to be blocked one-on-one most of the time. Grady was a waste of space for us, and I dont see him making that much of a difference in DET.

Bottom line, no WE dont need GRady back.

This^^^ I like ole Gravvvy but he did nothing last season.