Would you rather have Foxworth back at what Baltimore paid him, or our current secondary?

Ice74

80 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have Foxworth back & given him Baltimore money, considering what out secondary looks like

• Have him back at what Baltimore paid him
    • Our current secondary

Remember the questions about Foxworth when he came to the Falcons: "Not a starter!" "Decent but definitely not a proven cornerback." It took Foxworth a few games to get up to speed with the defensive system but when he started, he played very well.

Tye Hill has more talent and if he is truly healthy, he will be a fine addition. The DB's can help the D-line with sacks with better coverage, of course.

he actually took a paycut to go to baltimore.

because it was closer to his home/family.

we offered him more

It's been reported a dozen times that isn't true. We didn't want to pay him what Baltimore gave him. Came up on this board plenty of times. I think Pat Yaskinsas even mentioned it within the past month. Dimitroff wasn't willing to budge.

If Foxworth had looked worth the pay, then yes, I would have wanted to keep him, but he's not looking so hot up in B-Mo. I'd rather have the guys we have now and get bye for a while. Did Foxworth even have an interception for us last year? I know he had a lot of breakups, mostly in the Saints game.

keep the current secondary. foxy was good, but not great. he did get a lot of breakups and he actually got his head around to track the ball. i don't think he's leaps and bounds over williams though.

bmore also paid him A LOT and he's gotten toasted pretty good so far in bmore. i like pbu's as much as the next guy but if you're getting paid 28 mil over 4 yrs i want some INTS.

i dont care what anybody says.... you cant over pay a guy... I'm sorry....Thats how Keith Brooking end up being one of the highest paid LB's in the league.... The same with Warrick Dunn 2 years ago...... Good teams never over pay their players

Don't you think we overpaid for Roddy??

Don't you think we overpaid for Roddy??

No way. We paid Roddy $500,000 more a year than Seattle gave to Houshmenzaedadhaezahah. And Roddy is what... 5 years younger than him? We gave him a pretty good contract, and certainly didn't overpay for a guy of his talent.

Not that his talent has shown on the field too much the first three games.