Georgia's Green is Simply Sensational.

SacFalcFan

Article

Read the article and read this comment below:

Bruce Feldman

Keep an eye on A.J. Green, who has been spectacular for Georgia and ate up Arizona State last week. I talked to Sun Devils safeties coach Matt Lubick on Monday night, and he raved about the 6-foot-4 sophomore wideout: "He's as good as I've ever played against," Lubick said. "He knows how to use his body to position himself. He has great ball skills. He's not supposed to be that fast, but he really comes off the ball hard. He's special. I can't think of any better receiver who was in the SEC when I was at Ole Miss."

I think UGA may be on the verge of becoming known as "Wide Receiver U". Seems like they are "in on" tons of talented wr recruits.

Teddy Bridgewater said "AJ Green is a great recruiting tool for UGA."

We have arguably the best WR in this coming year's class in Da'rick Rogers and you are right we are in on a few other ones. Then you have the 2011 class and right now we are in great for 3 of the best ones in the nation. Right now CMR is doing a great job of targeting the top WRs out there and tony ball is doing awesome in recruiting his position.

Teddy Bridgewater said "AJ Green is a great recruiting tool for UGA."

We have arguably the best WR in this coming year's class in Da'rick Rogers and you are right we are in on a few other ones. Then you have the 2011 class and right now we are in great for 3 of the best ones in the nation. Right now CMR is doing a great job of targeting the top WRs out there and tony ball is doing awesome in recruiting his position.

We're going to need someone better than Joe Cox throwing to them. I have been really disappointed in him this year, which is sad because I thought he would be great for us.

We're going to need someone better than Joe Cox throwing to them. I have been really disappointed in him this year, which is sad because I thought he would be great for us.

we have some young guys who are better passers than joe cox and we won't see them IMO unless we lose another game before florida. Joe Cox was absolutely atrocious in the 1st half.