atlmycity

Micheal vick  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Eagles doing Vick wrong?

• Yes,he should get more reps an get back into football shape
    • No, they gave him a second chance
    • Yes , cause hes better than Kolb
    • No, i like how kolbs playing

Kevin Kolb is nothing more than a imitation Tony Romo(can win against sorry teams but chokes in big games) Why is Kolb the starter no one wants to see Him. People want to see Vick. Vick still steals the headlines everytime an he just resigned with Nike. Lets be honest guys mean you or i could ****n throw 300yrds on the saints defense an the chiefs are like 23rd in pass defense. Kolb is not the god people trying to make him out to be. I would love to see Vick get more playing time. He is waay better than Kolb. The eagles arent doing Vick right. Theyre hardly letting the guy get into football shape or get that many reps. No one wants to ****n see Kolb if he ever played against a real defense the eagles would lose if he was starting.

Um, the Eagles want a chance to win. Have you not seen what Vick has looked like in his limited duty? Between him and Kolb, Kolb gives them the best chance to win. This isn't about slighting Vick, this is about winning football games.

Kolb may not be God, but he is better than Vick right now.

Period.

I can't believe you said "the Eagles aren't doing Vick right." Oh boo hoo. It's not like they, or anyone else, owe him a darn thing.

Um, the Eagles want a chance to win. Have you not seen what Vick has looked like in his limited duty? Between him and Kolb, Kolb gives them the best chance to win. This isn't about slighting Vick, this is about winning football games.

Kolb may not be God, but he is better than Vick right now.

Period.

I can't believe you said "the Eagles aren't doing Vick right." Oh boo hoo. It's not like they, or anyone else, owe him a darn thing.

I woudnt say that. Id take Vick over Kolb anyday. In Vicks limited play he only had one bad game an it wasnt he fault **** he as playin with 3rd string offense that couldnt block for shyyt. Im just saying since they were playing the Chiefs as the perfect time to let Vick get some reps in an win the game. Anyone can beat the Chiefs.

Anyone who thought the Eagles brought Vick to their team to replace Kolb was kidding themself. For right or wrong, Reid absolutely loves Kolb. He followed his entire 4 year career at Houston and was salivating to draft him a few years ago. He's a Reid guy - Vick is not. Reid is fascinated with Vick, but not in a traditional QB sort of way..

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin Kolb is nothing more than a imitation Tony Romo(can win against sorry teams but chokes in big games) Why is Kolb the starter no one wants to see Him. People want to see Vick. Vick still steals the headlines everytime an he just resigned with Nike. Lets be honest guys mean you or i could ****n throw 300yrds on the saints defense an the chiefs are like 23rd in pass defense. Kolb is not the god people trying to make him out to be. I would love to see Vick get more playing time. He is waay better than Kolb. The eagles arent doing Vick right. Theyre hardly letting the guy get into football shape or get that many reps. No one wants to ****n see Kolb if he ever played against a real defense the eagles would lose if he was starting.

SOME people want to see Vick (see Vickiteer, Vickettes, Vickies, etc) .. But im almost sure the Eagles fans and coaches want to WIN GAMES and they have a much better shot with Kolb.