Just saw new Matt Ryan commercial..........

Flayko247

Headed to the kitchen not really paying attention to the TV, but I caught a glimpse of a helmet and thought,"That looked like a Falcons logo on the side."

So I turn around and sure enough it's Matt Ryan in a Gillette Fusion commercial. Little ironic don't you think??

Just played the Pats at.........where else Gillette Stadium! :lol::lol:

Pretty good commercial however.....alot better than the other one that was circulating around here.

Headed to the kitchen not really paying attention to the TV, but I caught a glimpse of a helmet and thought,"That looked like a Falcons logo on the side."So I turn around and sure enough it's Matt Ryan in a Gillette Fusion commercial. Little ironic don't you think??Just played the Pats at.........where else Gillette Stadium! :lol::lol: Pretty good commercial however.....alot better than the other one that was circulating around here.

Did you draw that sig? If so, not bad. Not at all.

My wife bought me a Falcon's branded fusion this past weekend. I was already using that brans but I removed the old handle and attached my Falcon handle.

Yeah, I've had that for about a month or so. Totally awesome. I needed some new heads anyway, and it was only about 9 bucks at wallyworld.

Headed to the kitchen not really paying attention to the TV, but I caught a glimpse of a helmet and thought,"That looked like a Falcons logo on the side."

So I turn around and sure enough it's Matt Ryan in a Gillette Fusion commercial. Little ironic don't you think??

Just played the Pats at.........where else Gillette Stadium! :lol::lol:

Pretty good commercial however.....alot better than the other one that was circulating around here.

WHO is that in your avatar?