I hate the Saints

flyhighfalcon33

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have lived in Atlanta for 23 years and recently moved down to N.O for a job... I think im the only Atlanta fan in this whole city and all I have to say is how much I hate the Saints and these **** fans... Everyone is predicting a superbowl but all I have to say is i really hope they falter soon...

funny.. when they win. they're all game.. when they lose, they dont show... but the same could be said for alot of our fans too...

Although I never want to take up for a division rival fan, you have to understand the Saints have a history much like ours. They have a right to be excited - they've never been to a superbowl and they've never really been a team in contention. The organization has made some good moves over the past few years and suddenly they have a good team and they are relevant.

We are the same way - we are excited and hopeful and anxious. I've heard more than one around here say we are going to the Superbowl.

All I'm saying is that they are not Patriot fans or Cowboy fans who think they own the right to be "Americas" team - they are just in giddy shock over the success the team is having.

All that being said - I'm going to wash my mouth out now -

Go Jets!

We'd be cocky too if we were spanking people like they are. I don't blame them.

I do hope the Jets whoop them, although they are seemingly pretty legit this year.

I agree, I would be cocky also if we put up those points... You have to give them credit it's there year so far... Let them enjoy it while they can...

Spanking who? I mean they played the Lions...the Eagles MINUS McNabb...I'm NOT at all impressed by the Saints. Neat, your offense can put up big numbers, guess what, so can ours.

We will seldom do that. Just like in the first game, where we kneeled instead of going in for the touchdown - we play too conservative upon getting a lead. We run the clock out.

The Saints go for style points when ahead. That's the difference. They will always put up bigger numbers than us - just like the Gators put up bigger numbers than their nearest rival. It's the way they play the game.

We will seldom do that. Just like in the first game, where we kneeled instead of going in for the touchdown - we play too conservative upon getting a lead. We run the clock out.

The Saints go for style points when ahead. That's the difference. They will always put up bigger numbers than us - just like the Gators put up bigger numbers than their nearest rival. It's the way they play the game.

I wouldnt want us to play any other way :)

Alot of other people disagree though ie all the "Let Ryan loose" and "give the reigns to Ryan" threads circulating ^^

Some teams might take offense to that like they're trying to run up the score on them. At least our team shows some class and will just run the clock out after the game has been decided.

Some teams might take offense to that like they're trying to run up the score on them. At least our team shows some class and will just run the clock out after the game has been decided.

Well, Drew Brees is trying to get some records - build up his stat counts. Remember last year in the game we played in the dome against the Saints. That last throw into the end zone. Even if caught - which it was - there was no coming back for them. That was for stats.

Well, Drew Brees is trying to get some records - build up his stat counts. Remember last year in the game we played in the dome against the Saints. That last throw into the end zone. Even if caught - which it was - there was no coming back for them. That was for stats.

It was a statement of what's to come when they meet again. ;)

These Saints don't feel they should lose to the Falcons...no exceptions!

Saints should score tons of points to negate the bad officiating that has hung over the them since their inception. Drew could have went for the single game TD record against the Lions, but he didn't because he's classy like that. ;)

:lol: Its always nice with a fresh perspective on subjects like these.

It was a statement of what's to come when they meet again. wink.gif

These Saints don't feel they should lose to the Falcons...no exceptions!

That's what they get for feeling. They will not take both games this year. We may split - but you won't beat us at the dome. Not gonna happen!

Don't make me pull out the Ferragamo pics!

That's what they get for feeling. They will not take both games this year. We may split - but you won't beat us at the dome. Not gonna happen!

Don't make me pull out the Ferragamo pics!

All I have to say is everyone better pray that this Saints team is just an 'illusion' cuz if it is for real, we are talking PERENNIAL POWERHOUSE. Like sharing the division with the modern era Colts/Greatest show on turf Rams/ or even the dynasty Pats. :o

I see the potential for greatness....but of course you could always claim I'm wearing B&G glasses. B)

All I have to say is everyone better pray that this Saints team is just an 'illusion' cuz if it is for real, we are talking PERENNIAL POWERHOUSE. Like sharing the division with the modern era Colts/Greatest show on turf Rams/ or even the dynasty Pats. ohmy.gif

I see the potential for greatness....but of course you could always claim I'm wearing B&G glasses. cool.gif

As you should. No reason not to pull for your team. Just remember - we are still rebuilding - and we are becoming extremely powerful in a short time. It's going to be a really fun division over the next few years.

Although I never want to take up for a division rival fan, you have to understand the Saints have a history much like ours. They have a right to be excited - they've never been to a superbowl and they've never really been a team in contention. The organization has made some good moves over the past few years and suddenly they have a good team and they are relevant.

We are the same way - we are excited and hopeful and anxious. I've heard more than one around here say we are going to the Superbowl.

All I'm saying is that they are not Patriot fans or Cowboy fans who think they own the right to be "Americas" team - they are just in giddy shock over the success the team is having.

All that being said - I'm going to wash my mouth out now -

Go Jets!

This is almost hard to read... These are our division rivals you are talking about... These fans have 0 class and I hope they falter once again... This goes for all other teams in our division...