I remember people saying if we are 2-1 going into the bye we are fine.

kirbyr

If you haven't realized we lost on the road. To the ****ing Patriots. Now you are all crying wolf ready to jump ship. A 66% winning record is something I'll take. We handled Miami, and beat a divisional opponent. The Patriots were a playoff worthy team last year with Matt Cassel at QB. We also knew that the defense would be a work in progress. You don't put 5+ players with no game experience on a field without mistakes. There is more than enough speed to be great, the problem is they are running the wrong way. Our head coach also happens to be a defensive genius.

You also forget that we have a bye week coming up. I am glad our flaws were exposed in game 3, it means the team can work on them without having to worry about studying the 49ers. Losing happens, the good teams bounce back, the team we faced this week happened to be one of them. We have never lost back to back games, and I for one would like to see a statement game against the 4-12ers. I'm just glad that the team isn't as mentally fragile as some of the "fans" I have seen on this board.

So cheer up, the media seeing us lose on the road as a disappointment is a good thing. And I would like to reinforce that positive attitude by actually having our fans show some faith for once. If you haven't noticed our schedule is not nearly as bad as the previous year indicated. Carolina is in shambles, Tampa is a joke, Washington lost to the Lions, the Cowboys are lost, and the Bills suck. This is not Jim Mora, this is not Pigtrino, it's Mike Smith. Mularkey will open the box against San Fran (His HC position in Washington depends on it). And we will bury them by the end of the first half. Score first, score second, score third will be the gameplan for that day.

So cheer up and stop trying to drag everyone down. You're starting to sound like Succaneer fans dammit.

This loss hurts because the Patriots are young, injured, and Tom Brady wasn't anywhere close to his full power and yet this still beat us pretty easily.

Yeah it looked like a loss before the season started, but it turned into what should've been a pretty winnable game and we got killed and looked lost on offense and defense.

this is a game we should've won considering their injuries, but oh well, coulda /shoulda/ woulda.

I think the team has shown enough promise and potential for me to be proud of what we've done so far. I trust in Mike Smith as a coach and I think he'll make the necessary adjustments coming off the bye week.

2-1 beats 1-2 or 0-3 for sure.

I think we are fine for sure...feeling good about the 49'ers particularly with gore out...as was previously stated winning two and losing one is not a bad plan...yuck's suck, panties are done and the aints will take care of themselves like they always do...if our defense gets better each week which it should considering their age and their coaching we will be in really good shape in the division...i think we will start opening up the offense as the season progresses and the run blocking will improve too....im stoked to be where we are right now...GO FALCONS!!!