has everyone gone mad?

-Falcon4Ever-

our pass rushers were held in check

our pass rushers were held [\b] in check

the whole game i watched as their oline held jerseys or even grabbed pads

and i am sure i saw an obvious tackle by their oline

spots were bad for us ALL day on both sides and several calls were horrible especially the pi

our coaches might have been out coached but who can honestly say billichek and crew are not

among the best in coaching staffs

remember our coaching staff is still learning as well

quite frankly this loss means nothing except an excellent learning experience

our pass rushers were held in check

our pass rushers were held [\b] in check

the whole game i watched as their oline held jerseys or even grabbed pads

and i am sure i saw an obvious tackle by their oline

spots were bad for us ALL day on both sides and several calls were horrible especially the pi

our coaches might have been out coached but who can honestly say billichek and crew are not

among the best in coaching staffs

remember our coaching staff is still learning as well

quite frankly this loss means nothing except an excellent learning experience

i saw Abraham getting blatently held almost every play

The worst call of the day and maybe the worst call I have ever seen in professional sports was when Ryan threw the ball and it got knocked down well after it left his hand and they tried to give NE a TD. The ref responsible for that call should be suspended and have his eyes checked. That was so obvious it was unbelievable and then the NE fans have the tenacity to boo after it was over turned. They forced us to use a challenge on something so ridiculous though. It didn't come back to hurt us but it could have if we needed it later.

The worst call of the day and maybe the worst call I have ever seen in professional sports was when Ryan threw the ball and it got knocked down well after it left his hand and they tried to give NE a TD. The ref responsible for that call should be suspended and have his eyes checked. That was so obvious it was unbelievable and then the NE fans have the tenacity to boo after it was over turned. They forced us to use a challenge on something so ridiculous though. It didn't come back to hurt us but it could have if we needed it later.

The worst non-call of the day was when Ty Warren mollested our QB - helmet to helmet - body slam - full body weight - he was trying to put him out of the game. They need to review that tape and that dude needs to be fined or worse.

Nothing new....if you haven't noticed, this has been happening to the Falcons for years. Falcons rarely if ever get a wrong call in their favor. Remember last year verses the Saints I believe when the refs claimed our punt returner touched the ball and called it a fumble on what would have been our last possession of the game. Of course we had no challenges left and it was right outside the two minute mark so the booth couldn't replay it. Refs are notorious Falcons haters.

The worst non-call of the day was when Ty Warren mollested our QB - helmet to helmet - body slam - full body weight - he was trying to put him out of the game. They need to review that tape and that dude needs to be fined or worse.

Yea, I am sure he will be. The NFL reviews every play. I highly doubt the refs were messing up to benefit NE on purpose but that was the outcome. What gets me is they could of called illegal contact or PI against the DB on the Jenkin's TD also. Not to mention his one handed catch he made should of been defensive PI. Dude had his right arm trapped. That's why he made a one handed catch. The refs were ridiculous throughout this game. The better check into Belichick cheating again and paying off the refs. lol.

Nothing new....if you haven't noticed, this has been happening to the Falcons for years. Falcons rarely if ever get a wrong call in their favor. Remember last year verses the Saints I believe when the refs claimed our punt returner touched the ball and called it a fumble on what would have been our last possession of the game. Of course we had no challenges left and it was right outside the two minute mark so the booth couldn't replay it. Refs are notorious Falcons haters.

exactly iam just hoping to tallk a couple of fans down from the ledge so to speak

Against the Eagles but yea. Very bad call.

That was infuriating. Even Matt practically pushed the guy when he stood back up ... which rarely if ever happens. He knew what Warren was trying to do.

That game against the Patriots reminds me of the game in San Diego last year where the refs blew all those calls. I remember a couple of them, one was a bad call on a Michael Turner fumble when he didn't actually fumble and I remember something involving Finneran too. The worst non call last week to me was on Tom Brady's touchdown pass that sealed it. I remember screaming at my tv "its coming back b*tch, John Abraham got held." and the next thing I see is Tom Brady celebrating. I just turned the game off after that. Overall though we could have played better and we never really recovered offensively after Turners fumble.

That game against the Patriots reminds me of the game in San Diego last year where the refs blew all those calls. I remember a couple of them, one was a bad call on a Michael Turner fumble when he didn't actually fumble and I remember something involving Finneran too. The worst non call last week to me was on Tom Brady's touchdown pass that sealed it. I remember screaming at my tv "its coming back b*tch, John Abraham got held." and the next thing I see is Tom Brady celebrating. I just turned the game off after that. Overall though we could have played better and we never really recovered offensively after Turners fumble.

Yea, thats the one I remember as well...I remember thinking wow, not only did he hold him, but he held him with both hands....He blatently had two handfuls of jersey and not only that, Abraham still almost got to Brady and actually got a hold of his jersey before being tackled by the offensive lineman

man I AGREE! I was at home fuming....it did not look like a fumble AT ALL.....Smith was furious that he had to waste a challenge on something so ridiculous.