Sometimes you need your azz kicked!

Sometimes you need your azz kicked!!

It causes you to reflect on yourself; I know I've had my azz kicked before!

The loss to the Patriots was a good loss because it lets the owner, front office, coaches and players know we're not good enough and we need to work harder. I really do think this team will not become elite with some of the starters we have on the roster but we have keep playing our best and keep improving through the draft and free agency. No doubt the Falcons loss to the Patriots hurts. We all thought we had "arrived" and were somehow an Elite team. We are not...yet. I still think we're on the right track!

Go Falcons!

The loss to the Patriots was a good loss because it lets the owner, front office, coaches and players know we're not good enough and we need to work harder. I really do think this team will not become elite with some of the starters we have on the roster but we have keep playing our best and keep improving through the draft and free agency. No doubt the Falcons loss to the Patriots hurts. We all thought we had "arrived" and were somehow an Elite team. We are not...yet. I still think we're on the right track!

Go Falcons!

Go Falcons!

X 2! Imho it looked to me like BOTH the players and coaching staff went into this game expecting to win. It's both of their fault we lost. This a$$ whoopin wil hopefully bring us back down to earth