WE SUCK!

"We" is myself and all the other message boarders that may have over reacted to our Falcons loss to the Patriots. We need to leave it alone and get back to supporting our team. Did we really expect them to go undefeated or something? If we're going to drop a game to any team the Patriots should be one of those teams. We are still building this team. Sure, they could have played better but they didn't and its over. Enough with the negative posts! Let's talk San Francisco!!

I was disappointed and mad for about 24 hours because I believed (and still believe) that our coaches let our players down with their game planning. We were way too passive and conservative in this game.

But I'm over it now. I am already thinking about the Niners. I'm looking forward to and expecting this team, my team, to come out playing hard, fast and aggressive a week from Sunday.

"We" is myself and all the other message boarders that may have over reacted to our Falcons loss to the Patriots. We need to leave it alone and get back to supporting our team. Did we really expect them to go undefeated or something? If we're going to drop a game to any team the Patriots should be one of those teams. We are still building this team. Sure, they could have played better but they didn't and its over. Enough with the negative posts! Let's talk San Francisco!!

i agree nothing wrong with losing a game. we have a tough schedule ahead. we have eventually play consecutive games where opponents come from bi-weeks.

I was disappointed and mad for about 24 hours because I believed (and still believe) that our coaches let our players down with their game planning. We were way too passive and conservative in this game.

But I'm over it now. I am already thinking about the Niners. I'm looking forward to and expecting this team, my team, to come out playing hard, fast and aggressive a week from Sunday.

Ditto to the above.

It wasn't that we LOST to the Patsies, it was how we looked while losing that was such a disappointment.

As you said..........waaaay too passive and meek.

ON TO SOUR DOUGH COUNTRY !!!!!!

Gritz where the **** have you been? :huh:

I kept seeing this topic and kept skipping over it because of the title. Pretty funny, and I agree. Its one loss to a very good team. As long as it doesn't become a trend we'll be fine. Its pretty funny to sit back and observe these forums. Last week it was all Superbowl talk and this week people are calling for Coordinators to be fired.