How to give bad rep?

i'd hope falcon fans don't just going out giving you guys negative rep points for no reason though because too many negative rep points and you get banned. or at least that's the rumor. i don't think any of you guys are trolls or anything that warrants a suspension.

if that were true Gazoo would have a permaban :lol:

he has -161 rep points and a warrant for suspension out on him. -_- :lol:

link

and his profile was just visited by a mod earlier today and the dude isn't banned. Also, we all know that the mods have their favorites that get away with everything. I have seen posters get banned for next to nothing while a poster who was advocating exterminating jews (his statement was written in arabic and said "There is enough room in the oven for all of them") had nothing happen to him. And yes, the mods new about it because several posters reported it. I messaged 3 mods about it myself.

I checked other rival's rep and I'm leading in bad reps. I say Saints fans and other rivals pad each other with multiple good reps to counter the bad ones given out by disgruntled Falcon fans with sour grapes. ;)

Oh, and I may talk smack, but I'm also around to receive it when I'm wrong. So far the past 3 seasons, looks like I was right about the Falcons more than wrong though. ;)

That's pretty friggin sad! I can't believe the injustice though? Sounds like we're handing out Goodell type justice...pick and choose variety?

ain't no 'we' on that....you are not a mod. as much as we have disagreed, I would expect you to be more fair and impartial than that so don't lump yourself in there.

Bad choice of words I guess. As a group of (MODS) they are handing out Goodell type justice?

Speaking of that, I'm wondering what justice will be handed out to Tom Cable if charged with anything? I considered Belichick's punishment lame last season?

Stallworth got a year for killing someone so I am guessing that Cable will get a slap on the hand with a ruler

and his profile was just visited by a mod earlier today and the dude isn't banned. Also, we all know that the mods have their favorites that get away with everything. I have seen posters get banned for next to nothing while a poster who was advocating exterminating jews (his statement was written in arabic and said "There is enough room in the oven for all of them") had nothing happen to him. And yes, the mods new about it because several posters reported it. I messaged 3 mods about it myself.

oh trust me i know what you mean about the mods. i'm cool with most of the ABF posters that get banned for the dumbest crap in MB history and i myself have been banned for stupid reasons. on the flipside i've seen posters call others gay and attack them in thread after thread just because they were standing in a picture with another male. that poster wasn't banned.

i don't/don't expect for them to ban gazoo, i was just trying to show you that they do warrant suspensions over it. i think the reason said mod went to gazoo's profile (i noticed it too) was because he was going to ban him until he noticed who he was.

i think they really do ban guys for the neg rep because when the whole rep thing started one of the mods notified all of the posters that we could use it to get rid of "trolls". i think it'll be good for real trolls, guys like rev. jesse jackson, jigga donkey, duh falcons, vick-75, but i also have a feeling it will be misused. everybody is just going to neg rep guys they don't like for the heck of it instead of for the content of their posts.

so far i've only neg repped trolls/spammers and if any of the rc guys get too low i'll pos rep you as much as i can because i don't see you guys in a bad light. yeah you're rivals and all but if we ban all rivals just because they're rivals then we won't have a RC.

You busted me man. :lol:

they wouldnt like me in TATF any more than they like you :lol:

I don't bother to waste my time with them. The people around here enjoy the arguing so they aren't as likely to give out bad rep when you show them how little they know :ph34r:

he said it in multiple threads too, should of been banned a long time ago.