Most shocking stat: Turner 2 TD's, 2 Fumbles

Michael Turnover

Adrian Peterson has fumbled 3x as many as Turner, Turner is not fumble prone. It wasn't wet and raining, it was like he didn't have both arms around the ball. Sometimes the hit truly is a perfect hit and knocks the ball loose.

Fasano had 2 fumbles in the Miami game, and he's not considered fumble prone, Adrian Peterson has fumbled twice in a game, and he is considered the best back in the league.

your a troll

The amount of times you people use the word 'troll' shows your lack of vocabulary. Just because someone is negative doesn't make them a 'troll'.

You guys should really try to be original. Conversations on here is like a conversation with an abusive spouse. It always turns to name calling.

Your nick is Michael Turnover. That is unnecessarily inflammatory. This is at least the second thread you have created about the very same thing. These are hallmarks of a troll.

Look, going back to last year Turner has fumbled 3 times in 5 games, and 4 in his last 9. That's cause for concern. To be fair, the 'fumble' in the SD game was bs, take that away, and he only lost 1 fumble in 376 touches in 2008.

I'm not in panic mode yet, but through 3 games, Michael Turner looks very different than he was last year.

Adrian Peterson has fumbled 3x as many as Turner, Turner is not fumble prone. It wasn't wet and raining, it was like he didn't have both arms around the ball. Sometimes the hit truly is a perfect hit and knocks the ball loose.

Fasano had 2 fumbles in the Miami game, and he's not considered fumble prone, Adrian Peterson has fumbled twice in a game, and he is considered the best back in the league.

your a troll

Thanks for stealing the avatar I made for MYSELF

you're a troll

So are the user ratings going to be enforced? if so this user has more than enough to get banned.

Even if that was going to be policy, which I doubt, there are not nearly enough negative votes to warrant banning. You can get -100 off of one thread and everyone should be allowed to make mistakes, learn from them, and climb back out of the hole.

If a banning were to occur it should be around -1000. That shows a lengthy pattern of bad behavior and an unwillingness to change.

Even if that was going to be policy, which I doubt, there are not nearly enough negative votes to warrant banning. You can get -100 off of one thread and everyone should be allowed to make mistakes, learn from them, and climb back out of the hole.

If a banning were to occur it should be around -1000. That shows a lengthy pattern of bad behavior and an unwillingness to change.

I think a negative rating number that's greater than your number of posts could also be grounds for banning.

I think a negative rating number that's greater than your number of posts could also be grounds for banning.

I disagree because you could have a new person with a specific opinion being targeted. If a person were going to be banned it should take a long time for it to happen so that it is not based on a small sampling.

you guys know i am not a negative.... BUT even if this michael turnover guy is a complete idiot... he does have a point, if turner puts the ball on the ground again against the 49ers i want him benched...

look against carolina he almost cost us the game, and last sunday against the pats we could have gone to half time 17-10 falcons instead of 10 - 13 patriots, he has fumbled the ball INSIDE THE 30 YARD LINE IN THE LAST 2 GAMES!, which means he has potentially cost us 14 points, that sucks! i am hoping that he will do something to correct that, it is one thing to not have 100+ yards in every game, it is another to create turnovers and be a liability to the team....cmon turner i know you can do better than that!! dont put the ball on the ground!!

Thanks for not flaming me.