If you could have one old time Falcon come back and help this team

Ice74

any player from any era

I tried to do a free thought with this, suprisingly enough, first person that came into my head was

Rod Coleman from his Pro Bowl days

I would love to have a 10 sack, batting down balls at the line, tackles for loss DT right now,

my second choice was Deion, but I dont want any of that mess on this team, (and by mess i purely mean antics and mouth, not production)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neon Deion was such a shut down corner, and he just brings that confidence to a tea, that will make you play out of your element. Tuggle was great also. Those are two that I really remember growing up. Id have to go with Sanders as much crap as he's given us over the years, talent like that is really hard to find.

anyone saying a S is nuts.

I would prolly say either Chuck Smith or Claude Humphrey based on our current roster. Gotta consider Deion too, even though I am not a fan.

I may be nuts but CASE was far better than anything we have right now, althought S may not be a point of interest with the DL not getting a pass rush. CASE was a hammer dropper.

Aundray Bruce!

Despite the obvious need for DL or DE, the Falcons have never had a hall of famer at those positions. We've had some good guys, don't get me wrong, but not a true game-changer. And as much as I love Nobis or Tuggle as old school, I would have questions about Nobis speed to play the modern game, and we have a great MB already, so I am not sure Tuggle or Lofton would be suited to OLB.

So I'd have to go with Deion. Not just an all-time great shutdown corner (which I think then opens up our LBs to blitz and pressure), we get the most feared kick and punt returner ever. Those hidden yards add up on special teams.

Despite the fear of 'mouth' problems, Deion offers the most bang for the buck in one player as a starter and special teams game-changer star.

If Tye Hill has the speed to play like a first rounder and just lacks confidence and some technique, and Deion was on the other side - he could teach him the technique and confidence to play better assuming we're talking the Deion in his last few Falcon years with league experience, not Deion as a rookie.

And you could put Williams or Houston in the Nickle which improves that over having Brent Grimes covering Randy Moss ... ?