The tie that binds: Dimitroff and McKay share first round disasters

ATLANTA-FAN

It has become common knowledge around the league that Jamaal Anderson is a full fledged bust. Some tried to give Jamaal the benefit of the doubt, his Atlanta career will quietly end at the end of 2009. I had predicted this two hours after he was drafted.

Peria Jerry is an immensely talented player, but he already had a rep of not being able to beat the injury bug..just like Jerious Norwood...

I hope to see Jerry make contributions in 2010, but his history suggests otherwise.

Dimitroff has ONE STRIKE AGAINST HIM. He has gambled on trying to build a team with young, impact players.

This team can't keep throwing away first round picks. Can we?

It has become common knowledge around the league that Jamaal Anderson is a full fledged bust. Some tried to give Jamaal the benefit of the doubt, his Atlanta career will quietly end at the end of 2009. I had predicted this two hours after he was drafted.

Peria Jerry is an immensely talented player, but he already had a rep of not being able to beat the injury bug..just like Jerious Norwood...

I hope to see Jerry make contributions in 2010, but his history suggests otherwise.

Dimitroff has ONE STRIKE AGAINST HIM. He has gambled on trying to build a team with young, impact players.

This team can't keep throwing away first round picks. Can we?

So i guess since Baker was hurt almost all of last year and was productive before he got hurt (just like Jerry)then i guess you are saying that Baker was a bust to?