1. 1. Is Snelling ready?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, but not every down back
    • Trade Turner for a reliable starter

butterfingers turner?!?!

WTF LOL

Get out of here man, he's fumbled twice

He's fumbled in 2 of 3 games. Add that to his ineffectiveness, and the fact that he looks fat, slow, and all he does is look for a place to fall... Then yes, 2 fumbles is a problem.

If Justin Peele fumbled twice, then he'd get benched. They are both equally effective at sucking.

He's fumbled in 2 of 3 games. Add that to his ineffectiveness, and the fact that he looks fat, slow, and all he does is look for a place to fall... Then yes, 2 fumbles is a problem.

If Justin Peele fumbled twice, then he'd get benched. They are both equally effective at sucking.

No one would get benched after fumbling 2 times in 3 games. Just shut up already.

Michael Turnover has showed us that he can't hold onto the ball. He's not in High School, and it's too late to teach him one of the fundamentals of being a RB. Therefore, he will eventually get benched. But is Snelling an every down back AND a starter?

This is a dumb thread. He gained 1,600 yards last year, 2 nd highest in the NFL. He had 2 fumbles in 3 games and suddenly he should be benched????

Justin Peelle never sees the ball even when he doesn't fumble. He touched the ball 15 times last year, accounting for 159 yards.

What is it you plan to accomplish with all the Turner bashing posts? Even if any of them made one lick of sense, do you think you're going to change anyone's mind?

The fewer fumbles the better, we all realize that. Turner is off to a slow start but it's week 3, get off his ***. Knee jerk reaction, especially considering the potential of the player in question here, is what landed coaches like Denny Green and Bobby Petrino (among other things) such cracker jack reputations.

How could U not Mention the "Scaredy Pants" Fumble in the Playoffs verses Arizona

that cost us that game.

Lost the Video, if U have it Please Post!

img.451103_t.jpg

Snelling has been ready since the Petrino Days!

Petrino was just Scared of Jason

Are you serious? You mean where Ryan got hit in the backfield as he handed the ball off? yea that makes so much sense

Are you serious? You mean where Ryan got hit in the backfield as he handed the ball off? yea that makes so much sense

I think You Drunk that Night if that is what U Remember!

Mr.Ryan is in that Picture, NOT!

Somebody please post the video, I need a Laugh!

Matt Ryan Turns and Hands the Ball to Turner,

just as he did over 300+ times,

He Turns His Head to the Right,

Ball extented,

Turner Looks at the Ball,

Then,

He Sees DT Dockett.

Next,

You see Turner Refused to Take the Ball.

I think You Drunk that Night if that is what U Remember!

Mr.Ryan is in that Picture, NOT!

Somebody please post the video, I need a Laugh!

Matt Ryan Turns and Hands the Ball to Turner,

just as he did over 300+ times,

He Turns His Head to the Right,

Ball extented,

Turner Looks at the Ball,

Then,

He Sees DT Dockett.

Next,

You see Turner Refused to Take the Ball.

So Matty Ryan isnt in the picture...yet he is the one who gave the ball to Turner? Oh did he throw it to him from the sideline? or did turner just find a ball on the ground?

And no i didnt "Drunk" (i think you meant i was drinking but ok) that night. I remember that night pretty well and im pretty **** sure as Ryan was handing the ball off to Turner the DL was in the backfield...

Michael Turnover has showed us that he can't hold onto the ball. He's not in High School, and it's too late to teach him one of the fundamentals of being a RB. Therefore, he will eventually get benched. But is Snelling an every down back AND a starter?

This is such an impulsive post. Look at the big picture and be patient.