Week 4 NFC south predictions

bossFALCON™

NYJ @ NO - This is pretty much the game of the month, isn't it?

in the sense that it is two undefeated teams in week 4 playing, yes. However you have to rank Minnesota vs. Green Bay right up there because of what it means in their division and the NFC

in the sense that it is two undefeated teams in week 4 playing, yes. However you have to rank Minnesota vs. Green Bay right up there because of what it means in their division and the NFC

I think you mean because of the f-word. That's the game everyone will be talking about, yes. It would be great for the NFC, and the sport, if GB put a collosal foot up Minny's arse, but I can't shake the feeling that the Vikes win this one and oh God when will it end.

Saints - Jets pits the league's hottest O vs the league's second-hottest D, in a battle of unbeaten teams, plus the Sanchez story is second only to the two-headed abomination of Favre/Vick drama this year. Whoever wins this one is probably the best team in football, for at least another week anyways.

Notice I'm not making a prediction :ph34r:

I think you mean because of the f-word. That's the game everyone will be talking about, yes. It would be great for the NFC, and the sport, if GB put a collosal foot up Minny's arse, but I can't shake the feeling that the Vikes win this one and oh God when will it end.

Saints - Jets pits the league's hottest O vs the league's second-hottest D, in a battle of unbeaten teams, plus the Sanchez story is second only to the two-headed abomination of Favre/Vick drama this year. Whoever wins this one is probably the best team in football, for at least another week anyways.

Notice I'm not making a prediction :ph34r:

not talking about He Who Shall Not Be Named at all. you have an early divisional game pitting a 3-0 team versus a 2-1 team. The winner gets the early inside track on the divisional lead. That is a big game.

The Saints-Jets game is big, but it only affects overall record, not conference or divisional record.

The Saints-Jets game is going to be all kinds of interesting. Great strength v. strength matchup with the Saints offense against Ryan's defense, while we get to see Greg Williams' defense find out just how good it is against my favorite Mexican-American quarterback. Even though the Saints are at home, I go with the Jets here because when it comes down to offense v defense, I always take the defense. I wouldn't bet on it, though. Brees scares me much more than I would admit if my Panthers were actually in the hunt for anything.

The Saints-Jets game is going to be all kinds of interesting. Great strength v. strength matchup with the Saints offense against Ryan's defense, while we get to see Greg Williams' defense find out just how good it is against my favorite Mexican-American quarterback. Even though the Saints are at home, I go with the Jets here because when it comes down to offense v defense, I always take the defense. I wouldn't bet on it, though. Brees scares me much more than I would admit if my Panthers were actually in the hunt for anything.

never underestimate the power of a dirty sanchez mustache

You don't want us undefeated when we face off on MNF? Where's the confidence, myan?

I'm never confident against your offense.

and another thing, if it makes a difference, i will root for your team to lose every week unless you're in the superbowl.

if you are in the superbowl, the only reason i'm not rooting against your team is because i've shot myself in point blank in the face already.

I'm never confident against your offense.

and another thing, if it makes a difference, i will root for your team to lose every week unless you're in the superbowl.

if you are in the superbowl, the only reason i'm not rooting against your team is because i've shot myself in point blank in the face already.

You're one of the good ones, Tom. You get a motorcycle wheelie thumb's up:

thumbs-up.gif

The saints offense )if they continue running the ball well) would be one of the more feared offenses around. However, just because a rival agrees or disagrees, doesn't make them one of the beeter ones if they happen to agree with a saints fan does it?

Tom is one of the better posters on this board. You rank just a little north of mgstim. Don't get mad because Tom is a better poster than you; instead, you should simply try making better posts. Sound doable?