Hill, Sidbury and Lewis

Ice74

those 3 players are the ones that I think if this defense is to turn it around.... they will have had to contribute, if Hill can come in and start, it pushes us back to having Houston as the nickle and Grimes the 4th DB, which makes us alto better, the question is... has Houston played bad enough to make Hill the outright starter. and if Hill can man up better, maybe we could blitz more

Lewis, if he can show us just a glimpse of what he showed us 2 years ago, it goes a long way

think about this, we are basically asking Lewis and Johnson, to man up for the loss of Jerry, 1 has been out of football since 2006!!! and the other has been out since the middle of 2007!!! that is scary, really scary

Sidbury, if he can be an edge rusher to compliment Bierman, if he could give us 4-5 sacks, Bierman 7-8, exactly what we need

sorry I still cant get over what our DT position is doing, I can say this now, I miss Grady, as I'm sure Abe and Babs do too

Ugh, we can't just throw in the backups and expect them to make a big difference. Especially rookies like Sidbury.

Lewis is another product that got overrated by the board because every player we draft is supposed to be good.

Lewis was great as a rookie starter before he blew out his knee. He wasn't overrated at all.

Ugh, we can't just throw in the backups and expect them to make a big difference. Especially rookies like Sidbury.

Lewis is another product that got overrated by the board because every player we draft is supposed to be good.

Ahhh, ugh spit...bart.

We cant leave JA98 in there running around like Corky on red bull. PUT UP OR SHUT UP is what I want from ATL D.

touchdown dallas.

if Hill starts I doubt it's Houston's starting spot he takes. That will just make Brian Williams the nickel.

if HILL shows any skills and grasp of the defense then there is no way HOUSTON should keep his startin' spot. BW is hands down the best corner seein' the field these days. CH suckz...PERIOD!!! if CH cannot be evaluated after 3 yrs...and 3 yrs in which he's sucked then i'll start to have second thoughts about this coachin' staff's evaluation talents. sit his a$$ down!! :angry:

Chris 'i don't have to know where the ball is' Houston 'cause my job is to look at the receiver :rolleyes: :blink:

if HILL shows any skills and grasp of the defense then there is no way HOUSTON should keep his startin' spot. BW is hands down the best corner seein' the field these days. CH suckz...PERIOD!!! if CH cannot be evaluated after 3 yrs...and 3 yrs in which he's sucked then i'll start to have second thoughts about this coachin' staff's evaluation talents. sit his a$$ down!! :angry:

Chris 'i don't have to know where the ball is' Houston 'cause my job is to look at the receiver :rolleyes: :blink:

blah blah blah

those 3 players are the ones that I think if this defense is to turn it around.... they will have had to contribute, if Hill can come in and start, it pushes us back to having Houston as the nickle and Grimes the 4th DB, which makes us alto better, the question is... has Houston played bad enough to make Hill the outright starter. and if Hill can man up better, maybe we could blitz more

Lewis, if he can show us just a glimpse of what he showed us 2 years ago, it goes a long way

think about this, we are basically asking Lewis and Johnson, to man up for the loss of Jerry, 1 has been out of football since 2006!!! and the other has been out since the middle of 2007!!! that is scary, really scary

Sidbury, if he can be an edge rusher to compliment Bierman, if he could give us 4-5 sacks, Bierman 7-8, exactly what we need

sorry I still cant get over what our DT position is doing, I can say this now, I miss Grady, as I'm sure Abe and Babs do too

I still think its VERY premature to think Beirmann will get us 7-8 sacks. He looks as bad as the rest of the DL in the last 2 games.