Ditka's "Come On Man" was to the Ref's on the Jenkins PI!

iDash

The refs screwed us a few times on ball placement...I remember the Pats' RBs being tackled before the first down marker and the ref would still give them a first down...oh well, can't complain about it now, but I'm glad Dikta had our back on that one.

Dude yah, I forgot about that. I remember thinking .. "Okay we stopped them short of the first down, its 3rd and short..wait WTF first down??"

I swear man. I would slap those officials with a rubber hose if I could

I am not the conspiracy theorist type but after that PI, BS then JA98 roughing the passer and also some questionable spots not to mention WTF were they trying to see with the incomplete pass they tried to say was a fumble and touchdown. If not bias officiating totally and completely incompetent! And like many have mentioned today in other threads that PI in my estimation cost us the game we get that and go up and have momentum.

I am not the conspiracy theorist type but after that PI, BS then JA98 roughing the passer and also some questionable spots not to mention WTF were they trying to see with the incomplete pass they tried to say was a fumble and touchdown. If not bias officiating totally and completely incompetent! And like many have mentioned today in other threads that PI in my estimation cost us the game we get that and go up and have momentum.

The game was either Rigged,

Boston Boses',

or the Refs went out the Sat.Night to a Gay Bar and Got Drunk!

Those were some Of the Dumbest Refs I have ever seen,

Maybe BeliCheat drugged them before the game,

o600gn.jpg

They were High!

Jenkins needs to learn to let those DBs run into him and knock him down and get a pass interference calls. A few of those calls and DBs will not be pushing into him anymore..

I get what you're saying, but even if he did that yesterday those refs wouldn't have called it on the Patriots. There was plenty of other penalties they didn't call so why would they break their streak of terrible officiating.

I get what you're saying, but even if he did that yesturday those refs wouldn't have called it on the Patriots. There was plenty of other penalties they didn't call so why would they break their streak of terrible officiating.

<<<<<

IF I was Jenkins as soon as Matt threw the ball I would had let the DB run me over and the ref would had to call pass interference on the DB..Yes that call sucked but our offense sucked with only 2 1st downs in the 2nd half. You dont win to many games with 2 1st downs in the 2nd half..Remember this was the offense that was to be unstoppable!!!

we need robot referees. I have never hated officials more until Sunday, how much biased and horrible play calling can they do?! Moss was being a prick, didn't even get called for that block in the back, neither did he get called for pushing off. Totally joke and the NFL should be fined for this.

The refs screwed us a few times on ball placement...I remember the Pats' RBs being tackled before the first down marker and the ref would still give them a first down...oh well, can't complain about it now, but I'm glad Dikta had our back on that one.

we always get screwd remember last year at phili?

it pisses me off

The game vs the Pats was rigged anyways.

I remember during the game Mike Smith had thrown out the challenge flag disputing a fumble that the pats ran all the way back, it was so obvious even the commentators were saying "How can the refs not see that this was a foward pass?",

to top it all off after they overturned the call and give the ball back to the FALCONS and the referee said "NEW ENGLAND WILL NOT BE CHARGED WITH A TIME OUT", uh, New England wasn't the one who threw the challenge flag". Kinda makes you wonder where their mind set was on making judgement calls for that game. I think it was obvious that these refs were under the weather - well rain, incompetent or biased. They weren't on their A-game that's for sure. I hope a protest was filed either way. Doubt it would matter, never seems to.

I would say Jenkins got the shaft on that play, but that would be an understatement, the FALCONS got the shaft because it erased a TD and game momentum at that point.

I got told by a guy I know that I always complain about the refs when we lose...well, I complained about this call and he disagreed saying the play was called correctly but he said he didnt see Moss push off either...he's an Eagle fan. Go figure.

LOL, I hear ya. Emotions run high on game day I guess. I'm more of a realist on the officiating. I look at it like an umpire calling strikes in a baseball game, you know the strike zone might be getting called a little off but as long as it's the same for both teams then I consider it fair. When it's not and it's obvious then it makes you wonder why that official is even out there to begin with.