Can someone who watch the game closely (or rewatched it)

~SEAMILL~

He was active, he was rangy, he laid a few good hits, he was in good position to make ints but he didn't. The potential int. in the endzone was a simple one he should pulled in IMO, and it resulted in the Pats scoring so i think that one hurt the most..He is improving from game to game, and it looks like he knows what he is doing when he is in coverage...

I know he missed a int, but I missed a good portion of the game. Any decent insight?

Played ok, coverage was decent. Big problem he missed one pick in the endzone that a blind woman could have caught, and he missed another pick on the sidelines covering moss, ball hit his hands with no interruption from moss and he just let it bounce out of his hands. But i guess it's true, corner backs are guys who couldn't make it as receivers cause of their bad hands.

I give him a B.

If he would have made those plays, He would have got an A+

He has shown the ability to cover a lot of ground and get his hands on the football. There hasn't been many deep balls that have been completed in his area.

The pick in the endzone should have been easy. I just think he needs a little more experience and he will feel even more comfortable out there. I am impressed.

I think some of you are being to hard on him. I think he was a little late gettin to the ball in the endzone. I'm happy he knocked it down. Int would have been a bonus.

On the other "should have had" int, that would have been a top 5 play of the week had he made that catch.

Dude was all over the field making plays, on almost every down.

I give him a solid B+.

Didn't he also get turned around and almost fall on his face when trying to turn and cover a post pattern? He had a good game, but until we have a safety that can actually make those big interceptions when we need them, I'm still on the fence.

please. we haven't had a safety to even be good enough to put themselves in position to even have the opportunity to drop an int like DeCoud has.Our past safeties never got their hands on balls.

That one he dropped in the endzone looked like it had the surprise factor going on it.

"OMG! That is coming right at me!"

The pass looked like it was meant for DeCoud.

He made Galloway alligator arm the entire day.

Laid a nice stroke on Taylor.

Only bad play he really had was I saw him get trucked by that Morris? RB of theirs.

But he came in at a bad angle and looked off balance.

Still made the tackle.

Those two missed picks got my hopes up for him though.

Like someone else said, its been a while since they have even been getting good position for picks.

please. we haven't had a safety to even be good enough to put themselves in position to even have the opportunity to drop an int like DeCoud has.Our past safeties never got their hands on balls.

I'm speaking specifically about the dropped INT in the NFC Championship Game by Bryan Scott. Would have stopped the game-winning drive. We've had plenty 'o dropped INTs.

give him a C

he dropped two INTs,other than that he layed the wood on galloway.

Your being to nice... Gets a "F" for dropping that pass, a High School Safety could have made that catch. That was the turning point of the game. Simple mistakes are UNACCPETABLE in the NFL...

I thought Decoud was very solid for us against the Pats. He should've had that INT in the endzone though, where the ball just slipped through his hands as he tries to catch it. The one when he covered Moss was much more difficult though; especially with all the pushing and shoving Moss did where he had no chance to get the ball. (And why was there no offensive pass interference on that play like they there was on Jenkins' TD? Moss made more contact than Jenkins did)

I don't care if he dropped two int's or not, he still played better than anyone on the defense yesterday. at least you know he was where he was supposed to be to be in position to make those plays.

He was pretty good yesterday - but Lofton was playing really well also. Even on the first drive - that would have been a touchdown if he hadn't made the tackle on Faulk at the goalline. They settled for a field goal. There were plenty of other great moves he made during the game, but that one really stood out to me.