Thomas Decood and Wes Durham interview

atljbo

Did Decoud discuss why he was celebrating after each of his two dropped interceptions?

(1) Act like you've been there.

(2) Make a play before you start celebrating.

Did he really celebrate after the first one? It looked like he made a play on the ball, dropped it and then was running and jumping because he was mad that he dropped the ball, not because he thought he was awesome for not coming away with the INT.

Maybe I am mistaken.

And the link got me to the site but I couldn't get the audio to start playing. :(

Of course he should make these interceptions. This was his third game. I think, that he played really well. He read Brady. He was in position. And now he has to develop his hands. I am very disappointed about yesterday. But Decoud was one of the brighter spots yesterday. Because he showed potential. He showed, that he can cover the field. Now he has to make the big plays.

Did he really celebrate after the first one? It looked like he made a play on the ball, dropped it and then was running and jumping because he was mad that he dropped the ball, not because he thought he was awesome for not coming away with the INT.

Maybe I am mistaken.

And the link got me to the site but I couldn't get the audio to start playing. :(

You are right... That was more of Decoud being pisseed he missed the picks.

Maybe I am mistaken.

That's what I saw.

Of course he should make these interceptions. This was his third game. I think, that he played really well. He read Brady. He was in position. And now he has to develop his hands. I am very disappointed about yesterday. But Decoud was one of the brighter spots yesterday. Because he showed potential. He showed, that he can cover the field. Now he has to make the big plays.

Young kid. He will learn that those plays have to be made. You have got to make those plays when they are presented on a silver platter like they were. Both passes hit him in the hands as if they were meant to be thrown to him.