Tandy

(R) = sore loser

As I wind down my whinathon/vent (from the frustrating butt whipping) and my self-imposed 24 hour rule kicks in...I just wanted to say

Tandy, YOU WIN the Hickory Stick Award this week...No one else is worthy

SL this is what I'm talking about it seems like your not happy unless you have a new thread every 5 mins. Need the attention?

I have to admit - I'm confused blink.gif

I just appreciate your posts. They are well thought out,informative...you are never condescending or rude....at least not that I have ever seen. You help moderate the extremism.You hit the nail on the head about some people just need to vent. That loss yesterday was so frustrating in the WAY we stunk it up in every way imaginable.Truth is....it wasn't any more important than any other game...even though most honest folks would agree they wanted this one a little more since it was the Patriots.As I have said before you make this board better.

I just appreciate your posts. They are well thought out,informative...you are never condescending or rude....at least not that I have ever seen. You help moderate the extremism.You hit the nail on the head about some people just need to vent. That loss yesterday was so frustrating in the WAY we stunk it up in every way imaginable.Truth is....it wasn't any more important than any other game...even though most honest folks would agree they wanted this one a little more since it was the Patriots.As I have said before you make this board better.

Thanks. Truth is - I understand. I go through a million emotions during a game. I get it. I don't get back on the board until I've brought reason to my head. :) Before that - it's a mistake. Yeah, I'm still upset that we lost and I have that let down knot in my chest that I always have after these type games, but I realize that there are reasons for everything and that we have a lot of good to look forward to with this team. But, I absolutely understand what is happening on the boards. Hey - most of us don't even have great Falcon fans around us - our fan "family" is on this board. When you need to let off steam - where else can you turn?

The good news is, we will never have a loss and a dead board at the same time and it was a great test for the new servers.

Tandy is the best? What is her Power Ranking?

Hey Rev, how do you improve the power ranking? I've already figured out you can give yourself an automatic 1 point vote.

Tandy is the best BTW! She's like a human FALCONS encyclopedia of knowledge, the trolls who come here get crushed by her sheer power of FALCONS spirit and knowledge, she's the one. Trolls fear her and dissolve their pointless threads when she speaks the truth to them!

No pun intended Tandy, but yes, you are appreciated for your FALCONS fan support by several users on here. Me for one. :D

As for you Rev, you haven't banned me yet for one, but then again you haven't allowed me into pure football so my vote for you getting the hickory stick is +1, I don't blame ya! :D

Thanks. Truth is - I understand. I go through a million emotions during a game. I get it. I don't get back on the board until I've brought reason to my head. :) Before that - it's a mistake. Yeah, I'm still upset that we lost and I have that let down knot in my chest that I always have after these type games, but I realize that there are reasons for everything and that we have a lot of good to look forward to with this team. But, I absolutely understand what is happening on the boards. Hey - most of us don't even have great Falcon fans around us - our fan "family" is on this board. When you need to let off steam - where else can you turn?

The good news is, we will never have a loss and a dead board at the same time and it was a great test for the new servers.

Yes...good idea...after a beat down like yesterday, reason was awol :lol:

One they failed miserably, I might add...then again maybe it was best....I was more "reasoned" when I was actually able to post (scary thought) :lol:

I HATE that feeling. And it's so hard to explain to people who aren't sports fans. After we lost the play-off game last year, I was SO depressed, and three of my friends (who all think "first down" means first player tackled) told me after only a few hours to stop moping around, "it's just a game," yada, yada, yada. On the other hand, a fellow fanatic from Boston who went to the Pats game yesterday wrote to me and asked in all seriousness how I was doing today.

Rationally, I know it's crazy to have such a visceral / emotional reaction to a loss. The players probably recover before fans do most of the time.

But that's part of what being a true fan IS ... right???

I HATE that feeling. And it's so hard to explain to people who aren't sports fans. After we lost the play-off game last year, I was SO depressed, and three of my friends (who all think "first down" means first player tackled) told me after only a few hours to stop moping around, "it's just a game," yada, yada, yada. On the other hand, a fellow fanatic from Boston who went to the Pats game yesterday wrote to me and asked in all seriousness how I was doing today.

Rationally, I know it's crazy to have such a visceral / emotional reaction to a loss. The players probably recover before fans do most of the time.But that's part of what being a true fan IS ... right???

Truer words have never been spoken...I am thru venting and will shake it off now....cause I vented enough for the entire ATL metro area since the game. Hopefully

they speed up "the process" and games like yesterday one day become a faded distant memory