let me explain something

birds4life88

ive been flamed and chewed out for it.....first off i expect greatness from my team. i expect this team to win in new england. you damned right im pissed. i dont care who the oponnent our where we play .

our team didnt even show up in new england and looked like a jim mora coached team. unacceptable. when my team plays unacceptably i treat them that way.... I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER. These players get paid millons of dollars. and I put my hard earned money into this PRODUCT.

All you so called falcons fans that are the reason the dome sits half empty on sundays have no right to question my loyalty to this team( Im lookin at you REV)....

that being said the 24 hour rule is in effect and i will be 100% behind this team by 4 oclock........i just hope coach smith isnt telling the team that it is ok to play like crap because it was the patriots....i hope he is not satisfied with a 2-1 record like so many of you messageboard hero's seem to be

Who thought it was okay? The performance was pathetic we all know that. Just because you are a season ticket holder doesn't give you any more right to ***** about it than we do. I AM SEASON TICKET HOLDER YOU WIN SUPER BOWL. Shut the **** up.

it give me the right to ***** about the team and not be called out on it...lyou have that right too.....you dont even know what im talking about this thread flew strait over your head....you STFU

ive been flamed and chewed out for it.....first off i expect greatness from my team. i expect this team to win in new england. you damned right im pissed. i dont care who the oponnent our where we play .

our team didnt even show up in new england and looked like a jim mora coached team. unacceptable. when my team plays unacceptably i treat them that way.... I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER. These players get paid millons of dollars. and I put my hard earned money into this PRODUCT.

All you so called falcons fans that are the reason the dome sits half empty on sundays have no right to question my loyalty to this team( Im lookin at you REV)....

that being said the 24 hour rule is in effect and i will be 100% behind this team by 4 oclock........i just hope coach smith isnt telling the team that it is ok to play like crap because it was the patriots....i hope he is not satisfied with a 2-1 record like so many of you messageboard hero's seem to be

I only said anything because you insinuated the Falcons were a "bad" team, and you should just take a couple of days and look at the game again.

Be consistant, Win or Lose with your critisism, otherwise you just look like an emotional TATF'r, who accidently posted in the wrong forum.

I can show you a bad team right now. Still hope they get better, and kick the Falcons in the **** teeth 2 games this year, and sweep the other 2 loser teams, but bad teams? Nope, not even the Panthers.

Its him for like the 5th time! He has a new MO apparently. This one is I'm a Falcons fan but I'll side with the rivals to make me look cool...creative little fellow isn't he? :lol:

i think you got me confused for someone else. ive only had a computer for a month. and have never had an account here until then. i use to read the messageboards at work. but i never scrolled down to rival central until a few weeks ago

Be consistant, Win or Lose with your critisism, otherwise you just look like an emotional TATF'r, who accidently posted in the wrong forum.

that's what he looks like to me. take the loss and chew on it for a bit. everybody's going to lose a couple of games and the odds were against us going into NE. other than possibly going into the superdome this year, the NE game was probably going to be the toughest of the year. yeah we played bad but everyone will. no reason to say we suck, etc.

everybody's pissed we lost. i had a migraine headache i was so mad and i didn't answer my phone for two hours. i'm not going to come on here and kiss *** and say my team sucks when we don't. the 07 team? yeah i'd probably come on here and say we sucked, but this team doesn't and i'm not going to act like they do. it was one game against the team of this decade, a HOF coach and in my opinion a qb that will go down as one of the top 2 all time. it happens.

it give me the right to ***** about the team and not be called out on it...lyou have that right too.....you dont even know what im talking about this thread flew strait over your head....you STFU

This thread is a thread about you making excuses for being a little *****. That's what this thread is about. Did i miss something?

No it doesn't make it so you can not be called out on it. Some people work Sundays, Some people don't have the money for it, some people would rather not associate themselves with a ********* like you. In the end, you are STILL a little *****.

This thread is a thread about you making excuses for being a little *****. That's what this thread is about. Did i miss something?

No it doesn't make it so you can not be called out on it. Some people work Sundays, Some people don't have the money for it, some people would rather not associate themselves with a ********* like you. In the end, you are STILL a little *****.

wow this thread really flew over yor head...talk about being jealous of a season ticket holder? you can come to a game with me sometime if it makes you feel better

SSShhhhh, are you trying to will Gaz over here... :lol::lol:

I remember talking with Gazoo when Ryan was drafted, and most of the rest of you were on the Dorsey bandwagon.

He was one of the few who saw the big picture, meaning Dorsey(pffft, the next Sapp,:lol: ) was not going to help your defensive line, or the overall scheme you were going to start playing on defense.

Crazy time, that is when reserviordog(or whatever his latest 60's themed name was) got banned :lol:

Good thing cooler heads prevailed over you emotional wiener Falcon fans

Let me explain this : An NFL season is 16 games. More than 16 if you win enough battles.Looking at it from this standpoint we can say the 16 game season, is no more than a war. You win some battles and you lose some battles. Some battles that you lose, you still perform admirably. But in some battles you lose, you may be in full retreat. The key is to win twice as many battles as you lose.

I would sure hate to have to be in a battle with you along side of me. The first sign of things going wrong, you'd either head for the hills or sit there crying in the foxhole bemoaning about how we ain't got a chance. I'd probably end up shooting you myself. A rat is someone known for giving up information on another. I'd rather be in battle with a rat, than with you. At least the rat will weigh into the fight because he knows his necks on the line too. But a coward .... a coward only thinks of himself. He'll abandon you as soon as the battle gets it's thickest (or before).

But the good thing about losing your first battle ... "You separate the men from the women."

thats really funny rev seeing how i served 4 years in fort bragg with the 21st chemical airborne company....ive been in chambers with live V agent.nasty stuff...google it....live jumped out of planes in full darness of night sorry pal im the guy you do wanna go to war with....and you still dont know what your talking about/THREAD p.s you referring to football like its war tells me 2 things you are an idiot....and 2 you never served this country and lost friends in war....this is a messageboard and football is just a game

thats really funny rev seeing how i served 4 years in fort bragg with the 21st chemical airborne company....ive been in chambers with live V agent.nasty stuff...google it....live jumped out of planes in full darness of night sorry pal im the guy you do wanna go to war with....and you still dont know what your talking about/THREAD p.s you referring to football like its war tells me 2 things you are an idiot....and 2 you never served this country and lost friends in war....this is a messageboard and football is just a game

Way back when Congress created the Navy from the Continental Army, the Army took the mules, the Navy took the Marines.

The Army got the better deal.

Hope you stick around man, REV is a loyal Falcant poster, and your post did seem a bit off compared to your previous.

At least you are not mgstim....he was a Falcon troll type...

Way back when Congress created the Navy from the Continental Army, the Army took the mules, the Navy took the Marines.

The Army got the better deal.

Hope you stick around man, REV is a loyal Falcant poster, and your post did seem a bit off compared to your previous.

At least you are not mgstim....he was a Falcon troll type...

thanks truth is i know no real die hard falcon fans in real life..therare very few of uhere in atlanta. (Except ppl i talk to at the games) i love this team with a passion and you ppl are the only ones i can vent too.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I hear that!