Curtis Lofton had 19 tackles!

Abe

I read that on Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback. This man is relentless and has come to play every game. I didn't realize how many tackles this man made. He is a machine and I saw someone ask who should get the Stick award and I would have to give it to him...

We did have some bright spots on defense though and the names should include Lofton and Decoud.

I read that on Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback. This man is relentless and has come to play every game. I didn't realize how many tackles this man made. He is a machine and I saw someone ask who should get the Stick award and I would have to give it to him...

We did have some bright spots on defense though and the names should include Lofton and Decoud.

Wow. Also, IMO, Williams and Coleman played well too.

I'm not inclined to believe that our MLB had a great game when the Pats shoved the ball straight down our throat all day.

Lofton was making tackles with Guards hanging off his jock.

The DL did nothing to keep anyone off of him.

So instead of making plays at the line, he was making them 5 yards down the field.

He didn't have a great game, but I was impressed he was still stroking folks despite getting no help from his fatties.

No matter how you look at it 19 tackles is amazing and it shows that he will be around the ball any chance he gets. That is exactly what you want from your middle linebacker. I will re-watch the game tonight and try and get a better look at what we did right or wrong.

Now don't get me wrong I am not sure, without watching the game again, that he had a great game or not. I was just pointing out that amazing number of tackles. It would have been worse if one of the secondary had those type of numbers.