So. Any fans left?

IronHead34

I am pleased to report I will still be a fan of the Falcons. I am hoping all the little band wagon fans have jumped shipped. It seems however, they are still leaving threads behind.

I know we got knocked around out there against a good team. This scares some people, but hey, what can you say? I want to point out some really good things I saw this weekend (oh mr. optimism homer guy...):

Snelling was good. He is a viable backup to Norwood and a good player.

Elem could still kick despite the pain.

I believe we franchised the right guy. He recovered from a serious error and still delivered a nasty punt.

Matt Ryan kept his cool on the sidelines, unlike the baby on the other team...You know, the guy who blamed his receivers for HIS bad throws.

Our secondary should have been torn up, and they were, but not as bad as they could have been.

I bet our "D" gets in a lot of work this bye week and makes all the adjustments they need to in order to win the 11 games I bet they do.

I am pleased to report I will still be a fan of the Falcons. I am hoping all the little band wagon fans have jumped shipped. It seems however, they are still leaving threads behind.

I know we got knocked around out there against a good team. This scares some people, but hey, what can you say? I want to point out some really good things I saw this weekend (oh mr. optimism homer guy...):

I believe we franchised the right guy. He recovered from a serious error and still delivered a nasty punt.

Matt Ryan kept his cool on the sidelines, unlike the baby on the other team...You know, the guy who blamed his receivers for HIS bad throws.

Our secondary should have been torn up, and they were, but not as bad as they could have been.

I bet our "D" gets in a lot of work this bye week and makes all the adjustments they need to in order to win the 11 games I bet they do.

I love the Falcons but I don't see us winning more than 9 games......but that's what I predicted before the season started anyway.

You lose to New England at home, and by reading the boards you think that we are suddenly the new Detroit Lions. **** all these fair weather fans who want to fire everyone on the team for losing one game. I think I'll take a break from the chaos until after we whoop up on San Fran and everyone calms the **** down and quits acting like prepubescent girls.

this is true, snelling is definitely proven to be a back-up worthy of his playing time, our D did not show up Sunday hopefully that will be a wake up call...

I love the Falcons but I don't see us winning more than 9 games......but that's what I predicted before the season started anyway.

I've got us at 8-10 wins this season. The thing is, I don't think it's that farfetched that we win less games, but are a better team than last year. Look no further than the schedule.

I'm not gonna lie, atleast when we're having a bad year, these idiots go away.

AND WHERE IS MY UNICORN SIG

Eh, I still think we can win 10. Yesterday was just a very very bad day. Winning would have demanded mistake free football and we didn't come close to that.

Still I'll be here in two weeks and every other week. It was a loss, and a tough one at that, but not a deal breaker.

Eh, I still think we can win 10. Yesterday was just a very very bad day. Winning would have demanded mistake free football and we didn't come close to that.

Still I'll be here in two weeks and every other week. It was a loss, and a tough one at that, but not a deal breaker.

I do feel that yesterday is about as bad as it gets. I don't expect to have losses this bad the rest of the season.

The amazing thing to me is that Matt Ryan looks so good even in defeat. Our receivers just didn't get very good separation, had they he would have put more points up.

Anyway this game looked a lot like the Pats v Jets from two weeks ago. On the road and outcoached. Luckily it is not a division game so the loss stings but not too bad.

Look, our D can get in all the work they want......1 week, 2 weeks, 3 months. They STILL will be what they are..............MEDIOCRE.

I agree, and I think even the fairweather guys are still fans. The chicken little nonsense is annoying though.

Yea, the chicken little thing is more where I was aiming to go with this post. Abe has 3 sacks a game, everyone is happy. Abe has no sacks, and our d is now garbage. We get an INT, and the world rejoices, we fumble a ball, and turner is now a second rate back.

Where does it end people? :blink:

Yesterdays loss hurt, like an loss. But its not the end of the world. We lost to the Pats, the best team in this decade, a team that rarely loses at home, and a team that never loses 2 straight. I see alot of people blaming our defense, but when your offense only puts up 10 pts, do you really expect to beat the pats? Our offense simply didn't perform. It's dissapointing, but they will bounce back. It suck they didn't play to their full potential, but theres no shame in losing to the pats.

You lose to New England at home, and by reading the boards you think that we are suddenly the new Detroit Lions. **** all these fair weather fans who want to fire everyone on the team for losing one game. I think I'll take a break from the chaos until after we whoop up on San Fran and everyone calms the **** down and quits acting like prepubescent girls.

They lost to a team that they should have beaten. It doesnt matter what the teams name is. they played a horrible game and would have lost to any nfl team playing like that!