We lost because of the fumble people.

#1$tunna

People, this is a classic case of losing the turnover battle combined with the refs really giving NE a home field advantage. Relax,if we didnt turn it over we would have won the game despite the refs. We were driving on them and wouldve scored but we gave them the momentum with the turnover. Football as we all know is a game of momentum. We'll be fine.

2ecztc8.jpg

Could we have got a More Clueless Bunch of Refs than Yesterday,

I think Not,

Beli-Cheat Hand Picked them it seemed.

Sux that Turner Fumbled,

but He did carry the ball as tight as he Could on that Play,

IMO,

We Lost because OC quit running Turner and the time off the Clock!

Look at the First Half using Turner and Snelling,

then watch the 2nd and the absent of them!

2ecztc8.jpg

Could we have got a More Clueless Bunch of Refs than Yesterday,

I think Not,

Sux that Turner Fumbled,

but He did carry the ball as tight as he Cloud on that Play,

We Lost because OC quit running Turner and the time off the Clock!

I knew we had lost when our 2nd possession in the 4th quarter was run, run, rollout right, punt.

People, this is a classic case of losing the turnover battle combined with the refs really giving NE a home field advantage. Relax,if we didnt turn it over we would have one the game despite the refs. We were driving on them an nd wouldve scored but we gave them the momentum with the turnover. Football as we all know is a game of momentum. We'll be fine.

I agree with you about the refs. JA55 was getting held the entire game and the refs "missed the call", everytime? Randy Moss pushed off, but they called offensive past interference on Micheal Jenkins for the same thing. Patriots had a huge homefeild advantage in yesterday game.

We had a real chance in this game before the Turner fumble. That play changed the

momentum completely.

This all sounds familiar, remember Arizona?

Turner doesn't look good this year. He needs to turn that around if we're going to win regularly.

We played sloppy and if you do that against one of the best teams in the NFL they will beat you, especially at home.

If Turner doesn't fumble the ball then we could have gone up 13-10 or 17-10.... but he fumbles and instead we end up going into the half 10-13.

The thing that concerns me is that he did the same thing last week against the Panthers.

true true. Maybe he's been taking a ride up 316 because he's starting to look like a UGA RB.