Does anyone realize that the 2 teams

apl2g

Miami lost to Indianapolis and San Diego, both are playoff teams from last year and will be again this year.

Carolina lost to Philadelphia, who almost went to the super bowl last year, and would be better right now had they had not lost their QB in that game.

Both teams lost to us, and we made the playoffs last year. So they are 0-5 combine, who cares?

2-1 against two playoff teams last year and one team that went 11-5 isn't bad. Going 2-1 every three games wouldn't be bad at all.

Ummm, both division champs last year....

It should be obvious that week 3 is WAY TO EARLY to look at strength of schedule but I guess your obviously looking for a reason to be down on the team so I wont even try to explain to you why.

Division champs last year, but they aren't gonna be this year.

We can always look at history and try to spin a team we beat into 'they were good back then' but it's about now.

we beat are a combined 0-5 and probably 0-6 after tomorrow nights game?? The one legitimate test we face we get beat 26-10. Maybe there was a little over confidence here!!!

That's one way to look at it. Another might be: we dominate the Fins, who then dominate the Colts, but

lose in unbelievable circumstances. The Colts, on a short week, then go on to Arizona to humble the Cards,

who lost the Super Bowl last year on a miracle catch at the end of the game.

Miami lost to Indianapolis and San Diego, both are playoff teams from last year and will be again this year.

Carolina lost to Philadelphia, who almost went to the super bowl last year, and would be better right now had they had not lost their QB in that game.

Both teams lost to us, and we made the playoffs last year. So they are 0-5 combine, who cares?

2-1 against two playoff teams last year and one team that went 11-5 isn't bad. Going 2-1 every three games wouldn't be bad at all.

i couldn't agree with you any more... the calls yesterday were terrible.. that group of refs should be fined, i mean when they didn't see that ball hit the ground i said to myself "here we go, today isn't gonna be a good day"

we beat are a combined 0-5 and probably 0-6 after tomorrow nights game?? The one legitimate test we face we get beat 26-10. Maybe there was a little over confidence here!!!

we be seein mad crazi stuff on her duh past cupole weeks

afta we beat duh fins i be seen mad heads luvin duh d, like it all beez good.

we aint that good, smith aint all dat, and duh gm dont be walkin on wata

A little over confidence ??

We've never beaten anyone in a "big game" situation or on a "big stage".

Some things never change.

It's not the end of the world.............it's just ...........The Falcons.

Division champs last year, but they aren't gonna be this year.

We can always look at history and try to spin a team we beat into 'they were good back then' but it's about now.

my point exactly. Last year means nothing. Teams change every year. The point is that the teams we beat so far this year aren't off to a very good start, so that kind of makes you take a second thought of how good this team really is. The patriots beat the Bills and were playing at home so they were our 1st real challenge of the year. They lost to a Jets team with a great defense.

We are a good team but not as good as people here would like to think. I think we need to give it another 2 years before we can start to think about going deep into the playoffs. WE NEED A DEFENSE FIRST

Same can be said for the Eagles...doesn't really mean anything at this point.

Trust me, Miami is not a bad team.

Look at it this way, the 0-3 Titans are still a better team than the 3-0 Broncos.

Good point I didn't realize that. I hate the way the national media has been hyping this offense up as one of the best in the league when they have done nothing to prove it yet.

Those teams are 0-3 when not playing us.

Let's look at the three losses:

A Miami team dominates all of the stats but loses on a great drive by Peyton Manning at the end of the game

A Miami team falls to the Chargers on a cross-coast game coming off a short week where their starting QB gets hurt on the first possession of the second half

A Panthers team is dominated by a Eagles team that eats up Jake Delhomme, jumps on top of them before they can establish their running game and forces them into their weakness by throwing from behind

All three losses by those two teams were to teams that made the playoffs last year...

Miami also went 1-15 2 years ago if we are gonna talk about past years. Miami is not playing as good as they did last year

Relax people i'm not trying to say that we are a bad team i'm just saying that maybe we overhyped our team a bit because of the 2 wins we had.

and for the record just because i point out a fact doesn't make me a cup half empty fan. Trust me i'm a die hard fan and have been for over 15 years but when i see something i'm gonna point it out.