I thought

BlackNRed33

This was a forum for Falcon FANS. From what I see most of the people on here are just ban-waggoners. We win and you guys jump on here and start posting like crazy about "did you see our D, we are unstoppable" and "Thats why we payed Roddy". Suddenly we lose a tough game and its "we arent who everyone thinks we are" and "Roddy had two drops". Well Sh*t fu*king happens! Im sorry but teams lose games! Its what happens in sports. You lose, learn and become a better team. Only few teams in history go undefeated and it doesn't mean ur the best (*cough* 08 pats *cough*). Yes Turner has not been himself. But we have also been opening the passing game up more. There are things we need to work on. But Everyone stop being so quick to throw your favorite team under the bus. This is there job and yeah they are getting paid a lot of money to do it. That doesnt mean they are going to be perfect. Im sure when you fu*k up a copy for a customer of yours at kinkos you know you messed up and dont like being yelled at about it!

I think its natural for REAL fans to harbour negative feelings after bad games, in this case a relentlesss beatdown that exposed more flaws than we thought. I can speak for all of us when I say, we're all, or most of us die hard fans who have followed this team are really frustrated with "the curse". We've just never kept a good team, and some are speaking out of anger.

You have 3 posts, stick around big fella.

We learned getting TG involved early really helps our offense flow

We learned Decoud has been covering very well and we just need to work on his hands

Mike Smith leanred when to go for it on 4th down (hopefully, I beieve he has)

We learned we are just like any other good team. You make to many mistakes and get to many penalties and you wont get into any kind of rhythm

And really get back to basics on the running game. Turner has coughed it up twice yes. But this will not be a trend. he is not a liability like people are saying. Thats like saying cause AP fumbled what like 8 times last year he is a liability. NO. Sorry

Beating a horse while its down isnt going to make it better

NOTHING we post on this forum will make any difference with the team. All our complaining or support is just so much hot air. The players and coaches will regroup this week and work on the problems. In the meantime, we can continue to vent our frustrations, offer our suggestions, and voice our support on this board. It's good therapy, nothing more.

Our opinions will never get read by the powers that be, so relax and let everyone have their say. If you want to make a difference, buy a ticket and show up at the game.