Things I want to see improved

LVfalconfan

I want to see this offense fire on all cylinders. Michael Turner has not been himself, I think he can come around, but his stats wont show it for a while. We play a tough 49ers defense. I also want to see Matt Ryan be consistent no matter who we are playing, he does great at home, but on the road he struggles and I would like to see that change, If he is gonna be a great qb he is gonna have to do that. He also needs to play great teams like a great qb, we have a tough schedule and we are going to need his best every sunday. I know Matt Ryan is a great qb, but I wanna see that regularly. Our O line needs to open holes up for turner.

Defensively we need to pressure the qb, its a must for any defense to do that. Brian Van Gorder is not on my good list so far this season. I know he does not have "his personnel" but he made the guys look stupid out there today. GRIMES ON MOSS????

Our team looked lifeless our there, the only bright spot was seeing Ryan get fired up. But punting with 7 minutes left? Come on smith you know better than that.

I am a huge falcon fan, but I am also worried. The two teams we beat have not won a game yet, but I think we can turn it around.

And for all the people that worry about Stats, Relax we have been playing great defenses. We will get better as the team learns. So heres to a great bye week!!! GO FALCONS GET IT FIXED AND PLAY AT THE LEVEL US FANS KNOW YOU CAN!

I guess it's the O-lines fault that Turner fumbles at critical times. He's nothing in the clutch. He wasn't last year. He's exactly what he was in SD, a good back-up.

Last year everyone loved him. That fumble was a freak accident its not like he just coughed it up, Turner will get it together, I can see why people are worried since Arizona he has struggled. I think he will bounce back though. We also have played great defenses.

Last year everyone loved him. That fumble was a freak accident its not like he just coughed it up, Turner will get it together, I can see why people are worried since Arizona he has struggled. I think he will bounce back though. We also have played great defenses.

I didn't know NE and ARI had 'great defenses'. He also fumbled last week, so it's not too 'freaky'.

He should've stayed a back-up. LT is still better and he sucks.

yeah lol @ NE not having a great defense.

Things I'd like to see improve:

- BVG learning what this ground breaking deep ball is all about.

- Decoud catching those.

- Run blocking

- Gutsy calls w/ the game on the line

- The eating habits of our vastly undersized NTs

- Gap coverage from our excessively atrocious NTs

- Our blitz defense

and my christmas wish is for JA98 to be de-activated, or to drink a few pints of delcious bleach.