I would have walked through he** with this coaching staff.

Michael Turnover

I never questioned anything since they proved me wrong early last season. But today was enough for me to completely distrust them.

I never question draft picks, play calls, challenges, personnel NOTHING. But not now.

Terrible offensive and defensive play calling. The rookies are either injury prone or they aren't good enough to play. Terrible callenge, grimes on Moss are you freakin serious!

Grimes and Turner are liabilities and they are both stealing Blank's money.

Anyone else lose confidence in the direction of the franchise and that fat *** Van Gorder and the conservative Mularkey?

Big-time overreaction. DeCoud makes a couple of picks that he dropped and the ref doesn't call offensive interference on Jenkins and its a different game down the stretch. The only thing I didn't like were rushing three on those third down plays and putting 8 in coverage. Other than that the coaches called a good game, we just didn't get any breaks and we made too many mistakes.

Interesting spin. But we would have to make 30 complete passes to actually drive the length of the field and score with the plays they were calling.

The Pats were taking away anything deep. Ryan was taking what they were giving. Playcalling doesn't figure into it when you can't execute the play.

I'm glad I don't have to rely on you for anything cause god knows how long it would be before you quit on me.

The smoke and mirrors finally wore off and this team was exposed for exactly what it is. Mediocre.

Sorry you don't like the tune the band wagon is playing right now. Trust me when I say the FALCONS will be changing that tune back to a better one come next game.

Let's not forget, they talked about how the Patriots have a streak of not losing games back to back for a while now. Just in case you didn't know it, the FALCONS under coach Mike Smith in the regular season have not lost back to back games either. I think they will keep that streak alive.

Sorry you don't like the tune the band wagon is playing right now. Trust me when I say the FALCONS will be changing that tune back to a better one come next game.

Let's not forget, they talked about how the Patriots have a streak of not losing games back to back for a while now. Just in case you didn't know it, the FALCONS under coach Mike Smith in the regular season have not lost back to back games either. I think they will keep that streak alive.

A win versus 49ers, who btw are as fake as the falcons means nothing. The Patriots are an Above Average team and they dominated the falcons in every singe aspect of the game. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

I haven't given up on the Falcons and I never will. I am not the type of person that follows the FOTM teams. I do find Mularkey's play calling to be too predictable seems like everyone knows when he is going to run and keys on the run, but that is something that is correctable if he wants to correct it.

The smoke and mirrors finally wore off and this team was exposed for exactly what it is. Mediocre.

ok so u expect a team that barley started being built from the ground up to be 16-0 in only its second season????? gosh bro your a moron we are still rebuilding and still in a process? and it wasnt smoke screens and mirrors that took us to the playoffs last season. YOUR NOT GONNA HAVE A GOOD GAME EVERYTIME it just dosent happen W.S.L.S you win some lose some <_<

Jesus christ people. If you are looking for a coach that never loses a single game and a team that never looks bad, you are a ******* ignorant whining *****.

We are 2-1. Many people thought we would be lucky to go 1-2 over this stretch. The sky is not falling. This coaching staff hasn't forgotten how to coach. We lost to New England at home. Go look at New Englands home schedule over the last few years and tell me if every single team that lost to them have horrible coaching staffs.

You're a ******* idiot, by the way.