Turner costs us the game.

He's becoming a liability. The fumble was the turning point in the game.

When he touches the ball, I have the same reaction when Adam Jennings used to field a punt.

He's becoming an Adrian Peterson. It doesn't matter if you rush for 2000 yards if you have 15 fumbles.

He should be ashamed of himself, and I think he should make a public apology for being a d-bag.

He's becoming a liability. The fumble was the turning point in the game.

When he touches the ball, I have the same reaction when Adam Jennings used to field a punt.

He's becoming an Adrian Peterson. It doesn't matter if you rush for 2000 yards if you have 15 fumbles.

He should be ashamed of himself, and I think he should make a public apology for being a d-bag.

agreed

You must've meant to type the first quote on your other account? Replying to yourself with "agreed" is dumb. Pick one username and stick with it

In his defense, our oline has been exposed for how overrated it is. He got hit in the backfield alot, and it seems like dahl and co forgot how to create gaps. Also our Offensive play calling is very worrisome right now, its like the deep ball doesn't even exist in our playbook.

He does need to get a grip on his fumbling problem.

If not for the fumble. We have a half time lead. He messed up big time. He's not better than his washed up buddy LT.

We would've ended up possibly kicking a FG and losing the game still. Saying he's worse than LT is irrational, the entire team minus ryan looked bad. Chalk this one up to us getting outcoached. W/ a brady on form and hitting his normal passes, the score would've been 40-10.

Turner has won us plenty, so one bad fumble (happens to even the best of them, of which Turner is one) is easily overlooked.

You act like he personally owes you a God-like perfect career. He's only a human, be it a **** good football-playing one that I'm proud to have on the team I love.

In his defense, our oline has been exposed for how overrated it is. He got hit in the backfield alot, and it seems like dahl and co forgot how to create gaps. Also our Offensive play calling is very worrisome right now, its like the deep ball doesn't even exist in our playbook.

He does need to get a grip on his fumbling problem.

Well there was a play where a lineman had a defender blocked on his outside shoulder and instead of cutting out Turner cut in right across the defender who then just snatched him up......makes the online look bad but it was a bad decision on Turner as well. I'll never forget that playoff lost where he clinched his eyes closed and closed his arms and didnt accept the football from Matt, when the dlineman was getting ready to blow him up in the backfield. Softy.

I won't go as far as saying he cost us the game... but he is a big reason we lost. Two games in a row we have had our foot on the opponents throat and he has fumbled it away. And whats with the tippy toe crap, seriously we have the same oline as last year and he was BLOWING defenders up.... What the heck happened!

Turner may have made some mistakes in the game - but that fumble was not one of them.

Did you guys even watch the game or are you looking at some stats somewhere?

Because if you watched the game, then you know that when a helmet is directly placed on the ball by an incoming defender - even when that ball is properly held (which it was) and the runner is doing everything right (which he was), there is no hanging on to that ball.

For those of you blaming Turner for that fumble - I'm SMH at the lack of football knowledge you obtain or the lack of vision - get your glasses checked.