Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

southga08

What is the closest lot to the Dome for tailgating?

5 posts in this topic

I don't have season tickets, but I want to start tailgating as early as possible and as close to the Dome as possible for the Falcons game when I go to one later this year.

Just a few basic questions:

Is the Falcon's Landing for season ticket holders only?

What about the silver lot?

What lots do you must have a parking pass to park in?

I have only been to a few games and when we get ready to go to the game it seems like we have to walk forever to get to the stadium and I hate it. I don't mind paying some extra money to park close, and I don't mind getting there when they open parking up. (What time do they open parking up, btw 6:00 or so???)

(There really needs to be a FAQ at the top of this forum with some of these answers on here.)

I don't have season tickets, but I want to start tailgating as early as possible and as close to the Dome as possible for the Falcons game when I go to one later this year.

Just a few basic questions:

Is the Falcon's Landing for season ticket holders only?

What about the silver lot?

What lots do you must have a parking pass to park in?

I have only been to a few games and when we get ready to go to the game it seems like we have to walk forever to get to the stadium and I hate it. I don't mind paying some extra money to park close, and I don't mind getting there when they open parking up. (What time do they open parking up, btw 6:00 or so???)

(There really needs to be a FAQ at the top of this forum with some of these answers on here.)

The Landing is open for everyone. If your going to tailgate the chance of you going to the landings is slim. The private lots open earlier than the Dome lots so just take your pick. The Orange lot is the closest but you need a parking pass for that lot. Never heard of the Silver lot, that might be parking for the decks which doesn't allow tailgating. Be prepared to spend $40 plus for private lot parking... The walk isn't that bad so pick one and have a good time. 7am is a good start time for a awesome tailgate.

The Landing is open for everyone. If your going to tailgate the chance of you going to the landings is slim. The private lots open earlier than the Dome lots so just take your pick. The Orange lot is the closest but you need a parking pass for that lot. Never heard of the Silver lot, that might be parking for the decks which doesn't allow tailgating. Be prepared to spend $40 plus for private lot parking... The walk isn't that bad so pick one and have a good time. 7am is a good start time for a awesome tailgate.

So there is no way to get there before sunrise at the Orange lot and pay to park without a parking pass.

Where are some of the private lots on the map that are close to the dome?

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/Venues/The_Dome/~/media/0E272583028D4CB8A191DDD2612F4411.ashx

There are some private lots on Northside right across from the dome. These lots are gravel lots, not paved. The spaces sometimes can get small or you can try lot A which is behind the Oraange lot...